Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

"The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos (35277 Views)

Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Canadian Lawmaker In Nigeria To Invite Ooni Of Ife To Canada. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
this is an Oba with a true vision for change not. may ur days be long. igwe eeeeeeeee
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
The place must be very dirty Anyway na yoruba town

Something a dolt would say.

4 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by erinalex: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
banmee:

It makes absolutely no sense. Here's why. We all know that waste disposal does not function in Nigeria. So, to win, all i have to do is clean up my street and go dump it in another street. The 100k can be used to maintain and improve their waste disposal system instead of "wasting" wink it on this useless venture. In normal societies, there are no rewards for keeping your surroundings clean. Only punishment if you don't. In Germany, the fines you will receive will make you think twice about littering or dumping trash anyhow and anywhere you like. They fine you because you have no excuse for dumping anywhere but the trash cans and bins they have provided for you. Nigerians, please wake up and get with the program.
you said 'in a normal society', are we in a normal realm ? In an abnormal clime, one does abnormal things. May be u don't know that,for decades,those hausas in government,has been giving their sons & daughters money, in other for them to agree to go to school. I understand your point,but for now,nigeria does not have d kind of leaders that will change d chain.
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Ola5TP: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
slimthugchimee:

It's ur generations that are dirty. Stupid girl. !!!

soo? what are you ywo saying? are yorubas not dirty?
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by banmee(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
erinalex:
you said 'in a normal society', are we in a normal realm ? In an abnormal clime, one does abnormal things. May be u don't know that,for decades,those hausas in government,has been giving their sons & daughters money, in other for them to agree to go to school. I understand your point,but for now,nigeria does not have d kind of leaders that will change d chain.

I can't believe you just said that. Isn't it normal to normalize an abnormality? How do you get better when everything you do is abnormal. Smh.
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
slimthugchimee:

must you comment? Tribal bigot like you.

2 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by banmee(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
success1smyn:

that is the job of the govt
but this is an incentive to motivate people to be clean,
the story of the donkey pulling a cart with carrot in its front comes to mind.

You obviously did not comprehend my post. In a country where the sanitary unit does not function where are they going to dump the refuse? Any available funds should be used to shore up the sanitation unit so people don't dump refuse everywhere. All you doing is delaying the inevitable.
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
a girl like you is referred to as ODE.

3 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
a girl like you is referred to as ODE.

1 Like

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by banmee(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Oblang:

Ppl get bad mouth sha. Mr man se na ur money dey wan dey borrow pay ni...

The real Nigerian. Whenever money is involved they lose all faculties. Common sense goes out the window. Smh.
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
slimthugchimee:

see mumu talking. Toilet leaked in enugu into a market. Una no dey shame. Igbos, I hail una dirtiness. Even showed on screen.

4 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ladymacbee:
Nice move Oba. Sustainability is the key. They should also extend it to other neighbouring towns and villages, it should just stop at Ile-Ife.

Also, Governor of Abia State should take a cue from this and initiate this in his State especially in Aba.
they will need to make that of aba 200k cos the igbos are fantastically dirty.

3 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by dacovajnr: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Oga u better go and pack your shits wey dey scatter for Aba market undecided

2 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
amiibaby:
yoruba and dirty na five and six
I wanted to abuse you b4 but after checking your pix, I stopped it cos your look already done the abuse. May God forgive me for abusing you using your look.

2 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by solar9190(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
The place must be very dirty
Anyway na yoruba town
How clean is your own land?, yeyenatu.

2 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
wizzakosh:
see mumu talking. Toilet leaked in enugu into a market. Una no dey shame. Igbos, I hail una dirtiness. Even showed on screen.
mumu see people we nodey even get toilet,

Yemmyoo7:
must you comment? Tribal bigot like you.
your own wont even be a problem, idiot

[quote author=Ola5TP post=49493173][/quote] not even your generation, your whole tribe is dirty
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by dapsonlou(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
Anyway na yoruba town

When ever someone from the East says that, I can always tell their background and the kind of Place you live or grow up in Lagos. Most of you come to Lagos to Hustle , lots of your people End up sleeping under the Bridge or one bedroom in the ghetto. Please tell me the kind of Yorubas do you expect to meet under the brige or in the Ghetto. When you move to a Good neighborhood whether mainland or Island, come back and repeat the statement.

1 Like

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
Oga u better go and pack your shits wey dey scatter for Aba market undecided
hahaha see people wey the last hope na to pay for them to stay clean, i bet you this strategy wont even work grin grin
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by phidipe(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
Anyway na yoruba town
I think this is one is from another world when United Nation classified Onitcha has dirtiest city in Africa and i think you need to go to all this eastern part of Nigeria you will see that they don't have mouth to talk whenever a matter of neatness is being mentioned

2 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by CioAngels(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ladymacbee:
Nice move Oba. Sustainability is the key. They should also extend it to other neighbouring towns and villages, it should just stop at Ile-Ife.

Also, Governor of Abia State should take a cue from this and initiate this in his State especially in Aba.
I would have said the Ezes' and not the Governor who is busy manipulation on how to steal Abia state treasury dry.
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by hundredhunndred: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
Anyway na yoruba town

Hateful and hungry bigot. I dont expect anything reasonable from a flat head.

1 Like

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by hundredhunndred: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
amiibaby:
yoruba and dirty na five and six

Igbos and prostitution, baby factory and yam leg like yours are like this-

7 Likes

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by dotuna3(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
Anyway na yoruba town

Sorry to tell u this, U NEED BRAIN CHECK UP

1 Like

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by judedave181: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:
Anyway na yoruba town
see a clueless comment, go to Ile Ife and u will see how the place is neat unlike Aba in Abia state I stay in Aba and I can say it Aba is the dirtiest town in Nigeria as of today. The governor is just trying his best to make it clean and it can never be clean. Proudly Omo Ife

1 Like

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Tmercy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Twistaray:

You mean, I mean,you meant "aba?"

grin Igbos always looking for trouble cheesy
u r wickedness o aah ah >: grin
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Ola5TP: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Your town is more dirty and ur tribe are more dirtier than Yorubas. U are foolish
quote author=amiibaby post=49491826]yoruba and dirty na five and six[/quote]
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by RALPHOW(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abia state must come and learn from yoruba in Ife
This is not a joke

slimthugchimee:

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
slimthugchimee:

am igbo too u shouldn't talk like that

1 Like

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by LorDBolton(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
This man is impressive, him or aregbe who governs ife?

Cos I heard during my time there ife people dislike aregbe.

We need more upright thinking trad rulers... funny how in a certain region traditional rulers are easily kidnapped and released only after ransom is paid.

Now that vice has entered lag (with the iba oba kidnap)

If more kings are like this their respect will return

1 Like

Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by dacovajnr: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
slimthugchimee:
hahaha see people wey the last hope na to pay for them to stay clean, i bet you this strategy wont even work grin grin
Hehehehe! This guy fall hand..you no reply the one wey dey hand..shey u don go pack ur shit for Aba market or meats wey dem dey take gutter water wash sell una grin grin grin..if dem do such thing for dat side na u lot go be the first to enter street..#OsiOda grin grin
Re: "The Cleanest Street In Ile-Ife To Receive N100K Every Month" Says Ooni. Photos by limeta(f): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Hateful and hungry bigot. I dont expect anything reasonable from a flat head.

Forget, am yoruba married to fulani
left the coward tribe behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / The Gradual Phasing Out Of The Use Of Palm Wine For Traditional Wedding Rites / Akpaala Okwu (idioms).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.