Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839145 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevedestiny(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
jubril247:
. Bros. e be like say ur source na sure person but them suppose don release batch B list today now considering the holidays approaching

Yeah na sure person ... I met him at the interview last week and I asked him why the delay in the recruitment process and he said they are working on batch B list cos the interview is to hold next week. I don't know why the delay but it should be out soon.

And those complaining about distance, a piece of advice just get prepared cos those guys don't care about that and if u miss out ur name will be crossed from the list. Wishing everyone the best including myself. Lovely weekend!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Beejay83: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
I heard it on good authority yesterday that some good for nothing "Abuja Boys" who are closer to the Presidency are trying to disorganise the recruitment exercise because they thought they didn't have total control over the Chairman and other Commissioners of the Commission. My source who is a serving Senator on the platform of PDP said the so called "Abuja Boys" are trying convince the President to cancel the recruitment exercise till another board is constituted. The Commission supposed to have released the batch B list about 5days ago but the power that be asked the commission to put the recruitment on hold. The solution now is PRAYER!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Beejay83:
I heard it on good authority yesterday that some good for nothing "Abuja Boys" who are closer to the Presidency are trying to disorganise the recruitment exercise because they thought they didn't have total control over the Chairman and other Commissioners of the Commission. My source who is a serving Senator on the platform of PDP said the so called "Abuja Boys" are trying convince the President to cancel the recruitment exercise till another board is constituted. The Commission supposed to have released the batch B list about 5days ago but the power that be asked the commission to put the recruitment on hold. The solution now is PRAYER!

Because they not
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
I don't think this story is true.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pls and pls ,because of d God wen I dey serve and u too dey serve if u no sey u don have any good and relevant tory ; why not hold yo seif and

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
What benefit will u drive if u lie?

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
dantsohoma:
What benefit will u drive if u lie?
I tire Ohhh...bros abeg remember me for your paradise...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
It is a lie

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Beejay83: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
charliman2012:
I don't think this story is true.
I am telling you the truth. It was this same Senator that told me sometimes ago that 38 slots were allocated to each state and that's why u would discover that some positions were not allocated to some states.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Beejay83:

I am telling you the truth. It was this same Senator that told me sometimes ago that 38 slots were allocated to each state and that's why u would discover that some positions were not allocated to some states.
Still Lies
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=charliman2012 post=55389706]
Still Lies[/quote
It could be true.
]
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by UcheDA(f): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Let us not be quick to call it a lie. He just passed down the information he heard and considering the delay, there may be elements of truth in what he said.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=SMASHY post=55389905][/quote]
My brother na fat lie

1.Who are the Abuja Boys
2.Where were they when batch A were shortlisted
3. Where were they when batch A interview was going on.
From my own understanding all the story na wash. Maybe the senator to want to assist.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
There is nothing like ABUJA BOYS for this recruitment.... Just chill and expect Batch B very soon................ ABUJA Boys ko, LAGOS Guys ni..........

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
May God have mercy on us. Everything is possible in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
If the list is not by next week I may believe the story but for now na wash.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by god2good: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Beejay83:

I believe u jo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sometime ago someone came to this forum and told us that a federal commissioner told him that their is no batch B I have to dispute it immediately. You see when someone don't want to help he/she will normally tell you stories. What i want to tell you is that the senator did not tell you the truth. He could have told you that they the senators are trying to manipulate the list and not all this cook and bull stories.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Qesta: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Have remain silence all this while.
I want to congratulate Batch A, and I pray that they all get their appointment letters by God grace cos I believe it's their time. Pls let us know that everyone gets their own time to shine.
For those of us still expecting the Batch B I pray will all make it there as well by God grace.
Pls for those dat believe nothing is possible without knowing someone, let check our faith cos nothing is impossible for God, like I said everyone as his/her own time.

When I saw the batch A list from my state(Ondo) believe me am satisfied and believe in the system though am not too happy cos my name is not there but am happy for pple dat make it and am really glad for pple here as well.
One last thing is that, we should know that everybody cannot get the job at the same time it's just like university admissions process, so we should learn how to accept whatever the outcome might be.
Let me leave you with this two quotes

My mind is at peace because I know whatever is mine will never pass me by and whatever I miss it's never mine.

The entire ocean cannot sink down a ship unless it get inside it and the negativity of this world can not put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.

Wishing everyone a balmy night rest.

10 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mickyrose: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2017
bosssss:
when are they going to do the interview of foreign affairs?

Na beg I beg, wen is interview for MFA? is it still tomorrow? Pls talk so I can start travelling
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
mickyrose:

Na beg I beg, wen is interview for MFA? is it still tomorrow? Pls talk so I can start travelling
I don't know
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Beejay83:

But my guy the slots allocated to each state is more than 38, check batch A list to confirm it urself. So where did your senators gets his info?? Kind regards.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wuruwuru1: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
mickyrose:

I want to state here that if anything will happen, I will know. Am in Abuja and also expecting the MFA interview. If text messages will be send for the interview or published, all of us shortlisted will be communicated. No body can temper with that list. The only place and option that influential men may have is the Batch B list. on the issue of slots, I don't have the slightest idea but anybody telling is 38 or so, is misguiding you. Batch B hopefuls, best of luck nairalanders.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gaetano: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hiculis:

But my guy the slots allocated to each state is more than 38, check batch A list to confirm it urself. So where did your senators gets his info?? Kind regards.
of course that's for interview. I'm sure he means at the end of the recruitment process 38 persons per state would be given the job. For instance, If zenith bank is recruiting graduate trainees for 10 slots doesn't mean they will shortlist only 10 candidates for the interview or don't you think so.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lilfreezy: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
gaetano:
of course that's for interview. I'm sure he means at the end of the recruitment process 38 persons per state would be given the job. For instance, If zenith bank is recruiting graduate trainees for 10 slots doesn't mean they will shortlist only 10 candidates for the interview or don't you think so.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
gaetano:

Over 100 candidates were invited in each state 4 interview, there is no way it will be trimmed to 38, this is FG not private sector or NGO remember.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Am talking to u from experience, once your name is on that list is as good as getting the job, confirm from ppl with experience of how FG use to recruit previously, except if it has changed. Pls guys some 1 should explain that to him

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gaetano: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hiculis:

Over 100 candidates were invited in each state 4 interview, there is no way it will be trimmed to 38, this is FG not private sector or NGO remember.
Are you fvcking kidding me? Where in Nigeria civil service have you heard the government employed everyone that was shortlisted for interview?

Many people were shortlisted through their connection but at the end of the recruitment, the people with the strongest connection will get it.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wuruwuru1: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Again let me encourage all of you that are hoping to be shortlisted in the next batch, don't loose hope. Miracles do happen. You don't need a God father to be shortlisted in process. If God has done it for me a less privilege and unconnected poor boy and a host of others, then ur case is settled. Take it to God in prayers and allow him to perfect his will.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Two things are involve their, either the Senator is not telling him the truth or the guy is equally not telling us the truth.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
gaetano:
Are you fvcking kidding me? Where in Nigeria civil service have you heard the government employed everyone that was shortlisted for interview?

Many people were shortlisted through their connection but at the end of the recruitment, the people with the strongest connection will get it.

We shall see, don't worry. Time will tell...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
And 4 ur information this is the first time FG is publishing candidates name online. Am not saying everybody that was short listed will be employed bro, what am saying is 38 out of over 100 candidates from each state doesn't make much sense to me considering the no of depts caders etc. advertised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.