Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840054 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by greenify: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Thank God i have successfully submitted my application. I hand over the rest to Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kolladey(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2016
Oluwatosin27:

Am having the same problem too and am yet to complete that stage of application cos of local govt whic is not popping up.
Use chrome browser and laptop. That is wot i used and i av successfully submitted.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by GMETODE: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2016
meetgaya:
ATLAST AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS

FINALLY SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY

How una take do that page 18? The signature no dey enter o. I used Morzila Firefox to fill the form.
Me grateful to receive your response ASAP
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by GMETODE: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2016
greenify:
Thank God i have successfully submitted my application. I hand over the rest to Almighty God.

How una take do that page 18? The signature no dey enter o. I used Morzila Firefox to fill the form.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jimnozi: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2016
step to follow open the page that display all the ministries and work info. click to open the one u want to apply for so that it display full info about it then bookmark it close it open the page that display all the ministries again then click on the login entre ur full email and password it might show noting then open the page u bookmark u will see that it must have already log you in.. that's all it work like charm... Use system preferably
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by victorlake(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2016
GMETODE:

my brother signing your signature is not necessary, submitted mine without signature. if is compulsory you won't be able to submit.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Bomshell: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Zirah:
1. For the record, if you don't get a confirmation link, don't slow your runs. Keep logging in with your email and password. You'll surely sail after several attempts.

2. Once you're able to log in and complete the form, on the signature box you won't be able to "input". Don't fret this. Just go ahead and submit. You'll see a message on your screen that you were successful. Now it's up to them to send a mail to that effect.

3. NIM / Int'l passport/Voter's card/Driver's license are a valid pass. Use any of those. Inshort, use anything you have that has a 'no.' and can identify you as the said person.

4. No uploading required. Not even cvs and passports.

5. Save on each step of your way. It's a crazy site mehn.
how do u scale thru ur personal detail page?am finding it difficult to select my local govt
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fotadmowmend(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2016
Nduwin:
this is annoying,imagine since monday evening i havent received the verification mail,i am convinced now that our federal civil service is a great disgrace to this country even a roadside developer can code a working portal accessible by all devices yet d site runs smoothly irrespective of the numerous number of people accessing the site per time. things like this are only experienced in this country where jobs or contract are awarded to only the connected individuals.
They would never recruit the right set of people. We have many better Web developers
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by holubee21(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Bro did u get the confirmation link in your mail box? Cos av tried so many browser but still not going tru

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mascori(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2016
The local gov't side is not popping up please what do I do
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by niccoloslick: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2016
I'm am having this exact issue,

Have U done it now?

Bomshell:
how do u scale thru ur personal detail page?am finding it difficult to select my local govt
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ademelie: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2016
I have successfully applied. The rest is left for God to do.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ademelie: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2016
I had the same local govt issue. I had to stop using phone and used my laptop to do it and I used Google Chrome and it worked. So try that
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by HZwriters: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2016
ademelie:
I have successfully applied. The rest is left for God to do.

Did you receive verification mail?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by exalt2009: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2016
please us Google Chrome browser to register.... just downloaded it to your phone...
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by westinfo4040(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
greenify:
pls did u get a mail after submitting the form
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by moses001: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Bros i Hail,
I've tried almost all the browsers i know; FireFox, Chrome, OperaMini, and even UC browser, and still no luck.
Just waiting for my confirmation mail to drop. i hope i don't get to wait till the end of this administration.
Why is everything seems to be going south. So much for the change agenda.
Ms

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Gkemz: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Finally after several attempts to get the confirmation link, I've successfully applied. For those having issue on local government not displaying, allow it to load after selecting state. Use Mozilla or you can as well use Google Chrome.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Tbillz(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2016
RexEmmyGee:

did it show you are already registered?
Like 5 different mails bruh? wats the way out?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bibinwaka: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2016
at last, have submitted. Quite stressful and slow. God over to you.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2016
are they sending confirmations based on the alphabets of the email or surname? mine starts with Ak, why havent i received it uptill now even after registering with 7 different email addresses. God forgive them
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by just2simple: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Congrats. Did u use smartphone or laptop to apply
greenify:
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by olajideolajire(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2016
I am yet to receive confirmation link o. what is the way forward abeg.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ola123olu: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2016
are they sending confirmations based on the alphabets of the email or surname? mine starts with Ak, why havent i received it uptill now even after registering with 7 different email addresses. God forgive them[/quote]

I don't think they are sending it that way, from what I have obsevred I think you will get the confirmation link the 3rd day from the day you registered that's like 72hours, I registered on the 20th 6am, and I got the link this morning around 6:13am, I also think it is actually first come first serve. My Thinking
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ecele: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
USING THE RECRUITMENT PORTAL
Updates:
Notice – 22/09/2016: The below information applies to new registration only. If you receive a successfully registered message after you click “Register” you will be automatically logged in and can proceed to available jobs, select and apply. (Click on the FCSC logo) Make sure your Email and Phone are accurate, this is the only means the FCSC will use in updating you about the status of your application.
Notice 20/09/2016: We’re now sending emails to all those who successfully completed the registration process. However, due to significant backlog of emails, it may take up to 24 hours for you to receive your activation notice email.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Tbillz:
Like 5 different mails bruh? wats the way out?

Open a different email account. Then open the vacancy and apply. Then it'll ask you to register. Register the new account, with a different phone number and different surname(english) and then login direct after registering, It'll go. Don't wait for any verification mail that might not come.

When you start filling the form proper, you can then change your surname, email and phone number to the real ones.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Adoladol: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
pls help!! page 3 is not submitting. I have put my national Id number ,date issue and place of issue. so under other identification I put my voters card but the card has no expiry date so I didn't fill the space for expiry date. please is that it is not saving? please help with Advice.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Adoladol: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
pls help!! page 3 is not submitting. I have put my national Id number ,date issue and place of issue. so under other identification I put my voters card but the card has no expiry date so I didn't fill the space for expiry date. please is that why it is not saving? please help with Advice.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tundejoel1990: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Plls fellow peeps I need help.. am tryin to fill my application form...wen I got to d stage of fillin my state I did dat.. den wen it got to d locall govt stage I could fill it,evenn wen I clicked on d box it didn't show my local govt area. Plls can anyone help
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Adoladol: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
tundejoel1990:
Plls fellow peeps I need help.. am tryin to fill my application form...wen I got to d stage of fillin my state I did dat.. den wen it got to d locall govt stage I could fill it,evenn wen I clicked on d box it didn't show my local govt area. Plls can anyone help
drop your line let Mr call you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
tundejoel1990:

Go back and resave, then when u get to the state, click the state and wait for some minutes for the local govt to upload. Don't just click immediately after state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.