Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838404 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hummmm, nawa o, FCSC don turn themselves to small god.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
My humble analysis.

It had been confirmed from reliable sources that:

1. A shortlist for those duly registered on the recruitment portal and successful at the interviews had been compiled long ago. This list is officially certified by the Federal Character Commission before the previous management left office.

2. The present management had several meetings about the recruitment thereafter. If the list is certified, there is no need for further delay. However, that had not been the case. It is safe to say external influences had been overwhelming.

My take

Politics is biting hard on the recruitment exercise even though FCSC is trying to conduct the best recruitment in its history.

The commission have 2 difficult choices.

1. Release the names of successful candidates online, and the evidence will be there to see how many of the interviewed featured in it.

2. Go offline and do things manually, and the spirit of transparency portraid so far will be questioned.

May God the Almighty prevent any mischievous act against all innocent applicants, and may we all succeed.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
galaxxxie:
My humble analysis.

1. A shortlist for those duly registered on the recruitment portal and successful at the interviews had been compiled long ago. This list is officially certified by the Federal Character Commission before the previous management left office.

2. The present management had several meetings about the recruitment thereafter. If the list is certified, there is no need for further delay. However, that had not been the case. It is safe to say external influences had been overwhelming.

My take

Politics is biting hard on the recruitment exercise even though FCSC is trying to conduct the best recruitment in its history.

1. Release the names of successful candidates online, and the evidence will be there to see how many of the interviewed featured in it.

2. Go offline and do things manually, and the spirit of transparency portraid so far will be questioned.

May God the Almighty prevent any mischievous act against all innocent applicants, and may we all succeed.
This is the best analysis I read so far with regards to this recruitment. Nice1

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ohbros: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't think it will take long again to get apl

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Amen
ohbros:
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2017
ohbros:
I hope so
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by fufuNegusi(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
These FCSC should kindly release this APLs

It's making me anticipate too much and not making me do other things willingly
Because I don't want to start with a new job and leave them fast when the apls is out

I just pray this week shall be our week
We have tried enough

Our patience is enough been tested
God answer our prayers

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
fufuNegusi:

Because I don't want to start with a new job and leave them fast when the apls is out

We have tried enough

Our patience is enough been tested
God answer our prayers
Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
fufuNegusi:

We have tried enough

Our patience is enough been tested amen
God answer our prayers
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
galaxxxie:
My humble analysis.

My take

Amin the recruitment process might be fair but the selection process was not fair. Those who decided what name should be called for interview and what name should be dropped are all part of the corruption process. What of those who were more qualified and were not chosen?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
akanbiaa:
Amin the recruitment process might be fair but the selection process was not fair. Those who decided what name should be called for interview and what name should be dropped are all part of the corruption process. What of those who were more qualified and were not chosen?
I hate to hear "those who were more qualified and were not chosen". What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 4:09am On Jun 12, 2017
sufillah:

I hate to hear "those who were more qualified and were not chosen". What do you mean?
It is well may we all be favored in our various endeavors, How is fasting.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SNUBAQ: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Osinbajo to sign budget tomorrow
By Musa Abdullahi Krishi | Publish Date: Jun 12 2017 4:00AM

(1 Likes)

From right: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama and Dean of Diplomatic Corps and Cameroon High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr Salaheddine Abbas Ibrahima during a dinner for Africa-Nordic Ministers of Foreign Affairs at the State House in Abuja on Saturday.
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will tomorrow sign the 2017 budget into law barring last minute change of decision, Daily Trust has learnt.

A source familiar with the matter told our reporter that the budget signing was initially slated for today, but postponed to tomorrow due to undisclosed engagement by the acting president.

The budget, it was further gathered, would be signed at an event to be attended by all relevant stakeholders, including the leaders of the National Assembly and chairmen of committees such as appropriation, finance, legislative budget and research, among others.

The event, Daily Trust learnt, would take place at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja by 3.pm.

“All grey areas have been sorted and the budget is ready for signing into law any time soon,” Timothy Golu, a member of the House of Representatives, who chairs committee on legislative budget and research told Daily Trust last night.

The National Assembly had on May 9 passed the budget estimates submitted by President Muhammadu Buhari last December.

The approved budget was transmitted to the Presidency on May 19. Since then, the Executive has been examining the documents.

Speaker Yakubu Dogara had on Friday said the budget would be signed into law early this week.

“On issue of budget, we kept our promise to Nigerians at the beginning of the legislative session to ensure transparent deliberation and passage of the 2017 Appropriations Bill, which will be signed into law early next week,” Dogara said.

The federal legislature jerked up the 2017 budget by N143 billion, from the N7.298 trillion proposed by President Muhammadu Buhari to N7.441trillion. 

The sum of N2.174 trillion was for contribution to the Development Fund for capital expenditure; N434.412bn for Statutory Transfers; N1.841 trillion for debt service; N177.460bn for Sinking Fund for maturing bonds, while the sum of N2.990 trillion is for recurrent (non-debt)  expenditure.

Similarly, the sum of N20bn was added to the budget by the lawmakers for the second runway at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2017
SNUBAQ:
Osinbajo to sign budget tomorrow
By Musa Abdullahi Krishi | Publish Date: Jun 12 2017 4:00AM

(1 Likes)

From right: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama and Dean of Diplomatic Corps and Cameroon High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr Salaheddine Abbas Ibrahima during a dinner for Africa-Nordic Ministers of Foreign Affairs at the State House in Abuja on Saturday.
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will tomorrow sign the 2017 budget into law barring last minute change of decision, Daily Trust has learnt.

A source familiar with the matter told our reporter that the budget signing was initially slated for today, but postponed to tomorrow due to undisclosed engagement by the acting president.

The budget, it was further gathered, would be signed at an event to be attended by all relevant stakeholders, including the leaders of the National Assembly and chairmen of committees such as appropriation, finance, legislative budget and research, among others.

The event, Daily Trust learnt, would take place at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja by 3.pm.

“All grey areas have been sorted and the budget is ready for signing into law any time soon,” Timothy Golu, a member of the House of Representatives, who chairs committee on legislative budget and research told Daily Trust last night.

The National Assembly had on May 9 passed the budget estimates submitted by President Muhammadu Buhari last December.

The approved budget was transmitted to the Presidency on May 19. Since then, the Executive has been examining the documents.

Speaker Yakubu Dogara had on Friday said the budget would be signed into law early this week.

“On issue of budget, we kept our promise to Nigerians at the beginning of the legislative session to ensure transparent deliberation and passage of the 2017 Appropriations Bill, which will be signed into law early next week,” Dogara said.

The federal legislature jerked up the 2017 budget by N143 billion, from the N7.298 trillion proposed by President Muhammadu Buhari to N7.441trillion. 

The sum of N2.174 trillion was for contribution to the Development Fund for capital expenditure; N434.412bn for Statutory Transfers; N1.841 trillion for debt service; N177.460bn for Sinking Fund for maturing bonds, while the sum of N2.990 trillion is for recurrent (non-debt)  expenditure.

Similarly, the sum of N20bn was added to the budget by the lawmakers for the second runway at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.
So after the signing what next?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Good Question Murtala...
murtala123:

So after the signing what next?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2017
12/6/17
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abokii8(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2017
I heard that they have dropped all N-power beneficiaries on ground that they are under government payroll.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Staceybae: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Abokii8:
I heard that they have dropped all N-power beneficiaries on ground that they are under government payroll.

Where did you get this your info from..
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abokii8:
rubish talk from a rubbish person

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Real RUBBISH talk!!!!mtcheew
Erenje24:
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
if u have nothing to say, can't u just shut ur mouth??

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abokii8:
The likely scenario with N power
1. If you get government job , others that are totally jobless will be given more consideration compared to one with temporary job
2. They plan to make sure you complete the 2 year programme so you will be certified to have participated and added experience and skills (if any)
3. Seems private job is the only option that has no business with your N power status
4. Learnt process of resigning from N power and for name to be removed from payroll is not that easy and quick, there are processes and you dont have power to accelerate the process so you can be removed from payroll
5. The government want jobs to go round not one leaving one to join the other since N power is seasonal (like NYSC)if people leave their slot it becomes wasted but civil service do have replacements from time to time.
6. Don't loose hope yet if you are benefitting from N power and you were chosen for Civil service all you need to do is to get more info on how to successfully disengage from N power and seamlessly join civil service
7. Don't be quick to insult lies, rumours etc as I saw how the guy that posted the N power stuff being bashed, all you need to do is to make further findings and wait for official communication but in every rumour their is element of truth. It is well and all shall me well with Me, You, Us and All good hearted and God fearing person.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jamesbridget13(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
kayshow:
I just received a call from fcsc Abuja ,asking which year I graduated has any one received any call
my hubby just received a call from them few minutes ago. But he is just confused cos they asked him to pay money for d replacement form. Please how did ur conversation with them go? Is this for real?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
akanbiaa:
The likely scenario with N power
1. If you get government job , others that are totally jobless will be given more consideration compared to one with temporary job
2. They plan to make sure you complete the 2 year programme so you will be certified to have participated and added experience and skills (if any)
3. Seems private job is the only option that has no business with your N power status
4. Learnt process of resigning from N power and for name to be removed from payroll is not that easy and quick, there are processes and you dont have power to accelerate the process so you can be removed from payroll
5. The government want jobs to go round not one leaving one to join the other since N power is seasonal (like NYSC)if people leave their slot it becomes wasted but civil service do have replacements from time to time.
6. Don't loose hope yet if you are benefitting from N power and you were chosen for Civil service all you need to do is to get more info on how to successfully disengage from N power and seamlessly join civil service
7. Don't be quick to insult lies, rumours etc as I saw how the guy that posted the N power stuff being bashed, all you need to do is to make further findings and wait for official communication but in every rumour their is element of truth. It is well and all shall me well with Me, You, Us and All good hearted and God fearing person.
it is clear that if an npower beneficiary gets a permanent job, he or she can resign from npower,Npower is not a job, it's a volunteer job
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Erenje24:
it is clear that if an npower beneficiary gets a permanent job, he or she can resign from npower,Npower is not a job, it's a volunteer job
yes but easier if the new employer is private than if its Government, if its private sef people can abscond duty and stop coming but if its Government you need to resign send application and wait for the processing withouth their approving it or approving on time it could affect the new Givernment Job because they will assume you plan to get salary in 2 places via by detecting Npower in your BVN update which they check before payment And scrutinize before being added to payroll.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Sociologie(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
*offices are being reshuffled...transfer here & there....

*list coming out very very soon....

*recruitment soon grin grin

thats all i have to say cool

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sociologie:

ok

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akanbiaa(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
jamesbridget13:
my hubby just received a call from them few minutes ago. But he is just confused cos they asked him to pay money for d replacement form. Please how did ur conversation with them go? Is this for real?
I know its not safe revealing everything here but if you hubby have contacts in FCSC he should verify, How much did they request and what is their offer specifically you can play along to get more details and the bank account of the person requesting for payment, it could be a fraudster or an official who have seen his appointment letter will be ready soon and wants to use his office to get money from him. The Website list means nothing for anyone can be dropped and replaced even after interview, its just a simple we are not OK with the person and call another to take over or do interview and take over the slot.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sociologie:

Sociologist sadplease which ministry are you?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Finally the budget has been signed into law

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
The list will surface now

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abokii8(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Erenje24:
Get da fvvvck outta my mention you useless and hopeless creature, did i quote or mention your name? Imbecilic slowpoke learn to mind your own business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.