Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839429 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Zirah: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2016
It's possible to delete but you needn't do that. The subsequent mails you got are references to your UPDATE. Only that.

alex20009:
The page went black when I refreshed it took me to update and I clicked update. Submit button only came up once the rest after each refresh where update. But is it possible to delete application after submitting
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Zirah: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Don't you worry none. You've applied and you'll get a mail to that effect.

Pushas:
Thanks, I just hope it won't count against us in the process of selection.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by tosine25: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Hello House, for those of you that received confirmation email after submittion.... Pls kindly tell us what is shown on your Application page under My Portal.

As for me, when i click on submit button yesterday... It was just loading to infinite and later went blank and am yet to receive confirmation mail but when i check my portal today, i have information under the follow.

Application ID, Vacancy ID, Post Description, Edit, Delete only Note 'Update Button' is not showing

Pls lets know how yours looks like under your portal.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2016
Zirah:
Don't you worry none. You've applied and you'll get a mail to that effect.

Thanks bro. You have been helpful. Since we have applied now. I think the big question now is What next?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2016
tosine25:

Hello House, for those of you that received confirmation email after submittion.... Pls kindly tell us what is shown on your Application page under My Portal.

As for me, when i click on submit button yesterday... It was just loading to infinite and later went blank and am yet to receive confirmation mail but when i check my portal today, i have information under the follow.

Application ID, Vacancy ID, Post Description, Edit, Delete only Note 'Update Button' is not showing

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akpcherish: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Plz help a broda I filled the form to stage 11 last nite b4 network start fucking up so I saved to draft and logged out dis mornng I tried login in and it took me to stage 6 wen I click next button d page dat pops up is d submit page. What should I do? Responce appreciated ASAP
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
tosine25:

I have exactly the same thing on my Profile. @Zirah. Is this normal?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by derogba88: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2016
Dis is wot I get anytime am applying. Wot can be the cause

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ykolajide: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2016
Thank you so much,i would change ma browser..
bibinwaka:

those are not applicable to u.
Change ur browser
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2016
tosine25:

You not alone o... mine is 11 too and na so i use am. I don submit self
Omo, I count the number more than five times and it was still eleven. I had to put it like that and move to the next step.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2016
derogba88:

Dis is wot I get anytime am applying. Wot can be the cause
May be your browser is outdated. Erase your phone history or even delete the browser and download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox browser and with a full network service, try opening it from the link they sent to you after activation, let see now what it will result?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Zirah: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Click the submit button. You may be informed your app was successful. Now go to "My Applications ". Use the edit button to complete your app.

akpcherish:
Plz help a broda I filled the form to stage 11 last nite b4 network start fucking up so I saved to draft and logged out dis mornng I tried login in and it took me to stage 6 wen I click next [b]button d page dat pops up is d submit page. [/b]What should I do? Responce appreciated ASAP
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by buske(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2016
I WANT TO PASS A VOTE OF ABSOLUTE NO CONFIDENCE ON WHO EVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCTION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE WEB SYSTEM ([url]vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng[/url])

These are the kind of things that embarrass our country Nigeria.

Registration is a problem...navigating through the system is even another bigger and more frustrating problem.

KAI!

SMH!

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Zirah: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Can you view the position you applied for on "My Applications"?

Pushas:
I have exactly the same thing on my Profile. @Zirah. Is this normal?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by buske(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2016
You virtually have to deal with these throughout....

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bunmi111: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2016
My NIN Number was also 11 hope no problem
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Pushas:
Thanks bro. You have been helpful. Since we have applied now. I think the big question now is What next?
Relax na,lolsss.let everyone be on the same page before you jump into 'what next'.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2016
buske:
I WANT TO PASS A VOTE OF ABSOLUTE NO CONFIDENCE ON WHO EVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCTION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE WEB SYSTEM ([url]vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng[/url])

Registration is a problem...navigating through the system is even another bigger and more frustrating problem.

KAI!

SMH!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2016
buske:

Very embarrasing! Too much design and grammar. That of FIRS was so smooth to navigate and easy,no hitches!

KAI!

SMH!
Very embarrasing! Too much design and grammar. That of FIRS was so smooth to navigate and easy,no hitches!

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2016
screenshot at at 10:30 am 23/09/2016

for those who are yet to receive their verification in their email. don't be nervous by opening multiple accounts. your surname will appear countless number of times,
you stick to one email, log in using your email, if prompted to resend activation, pls do and wait a bit to receive it in your mail. mind you this can be done late in d night..

i registered on Wednesday night,got the confirmation yest

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by victorlake(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2016
akpcherish:
Plz help a broda I filled the form to stage 11 last nite b4 network start fucking up so I saved to draft and logged out dis mornng I tried login in and it took me to stage 6 wen I click next button d page dat pops up is d submit page. What should I do? Responce appreciated ASAP
same thing happened to me, I have to start back from step 6 to 18 again before submitting.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by elo47(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Phoenix11:
after I registered I was told I would get a mail to verify my account.....did u get that?

Having same issues. This is day five now and I'm yet to get a mail
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2016
m
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rachyable: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2016
tosine25:

Pls, when did you submit and when did they reply?
I got the reply immediately after submission
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Zirah:
Can you view the position you applied for on "My Applications"?

Yes. I was able to view the Position I applied for. I also saw an application ID and Vacancy ID on it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Sobram: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2016
I have gotten a verification email and my account now active. But I can't still log in to continue with the application. It keeps saying that there is problem with the source am looking for and it can not be displayed. I have downloaded a Mozilla Firefox browser and it still displays same.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by akpcherish: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Lucky U, I can't even proceed frm stage 6, when I click next d next page dat pops up is submit. Am just tired
victorlake:

same thing happened to me, I have to start back from step 6 to 18 again before submitting.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Zirah: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Pushas:
Yes. I was able to view the Position I applied for. I also saw an application ID and Vacancy ID on it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2016
teasty234:
Your application was successfully updated and a copy has been sent to your email. All future communication regarding the status of your application will be made via your registered email and/or phone number. Thank you!

This is what I got after updating my form. But still yet, no confirmation mail ooo
relax e go still show.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sobram:
I have gotten a verification email and my account now active. But I can't still log in to continue with the application. It keeps saying that there is problem with the source am looking for and it can not be displayed. I have downloaded a Mozilla Firefox browser and it still displays same.
Clear your cache and history. Or change PC or phone and log in via the link they sent to you via email. Be mindful of your network too; it could play a role.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by drtwist(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Zirah:
Click the submit button. You may be informed your app was successful. Now go to "My Applications ". Use the edit button to complete your app.

Boss please I have a problem! I got my email confirmation yesterday! I Login but don't know how to update my profile, please how can you be of help....! Should I just apply without updating my profile?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Unibenfucker(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls ooooh someone should help me out does pvc have date of expiry.
Pls what should I put in the Box for date of expiry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.