Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840902 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by geetekservices: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Erenje24:
on my way out of FCSC, the Akwa-ibom/CRS commissioner's secretary is typing the letters using the documented files... First hand Info
Good one bro. When would d letters be ready for collection?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
geetekservices:

Good one bro. When would d letters be ready for collection?
Pls wen are we to expect the letter so I will know when to resign here because I have to give them 2weeks prior notice. Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Have not hrd too ooo am also for Min of Info and Culture
noelle1:

Has anyone AT ALL being called from ministry of Information?? I havent heard of anyone. Pls anyone confirm or counter this

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Erenje24:
on my way out of FCSC, the Akwa-ibom/CRS commissioner's secretary is typing the letters using the documented files... First hand Info
How abt your origjnal result issue pls cos d same thing apply to me.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
selebobo10:
Have not hrd too ooo am also for Min of Info and Culture
me too I don't know why ...akwa ibom ... Senior tourism officer under ministry of information
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please let clarify sometn here,is there a way they might still invite any bdy again because in delta no body receive a message for documentation am in batch b d rest two r in batch a

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is there away dy invite any body in delta state under ministry of science and technology batch A and B
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abujabir24: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
They have still not invited Borno Yobe Bauchi. But I can say I vividly saw my name on the list of successful applicants. But still no Fone call to come for documentation. Although I filled the form already and submitted the day I saw my name. So don't know what's delaying.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ladylexly:

How abt your origjnal result issue pls cos d same thing apply to me.
dats y I went there, it's not ready so my school provided a "proforma" for me, so I went there to submit it and there ve started processing it, it will be ready soon, mayb be4 APL will be given sef
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Iro1989(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abujabir24:
They have still not invited Borno Yobe Bauchi. But I can say I vividly saw my name on the list of successful applicants. But still no Fone call to come for documentation. Although I filled the form already and submitted the day I saw my name. So don't know what's delaying.
Abujabir i believe we did the same process. I just left the office of the honorable commissioner rep kano and jigawa and i was fortunate to see my name on the list. On approaching the secretary for documentation we were asked if text msg were sent to us but we replied at the end we came to realise that text messages were only sent to stake holders candidate. As of the moment we left the office there was no fixed date for text message sending but we were assured that as soon as they start sending text we will be notified.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ebube89(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ladylexly:

Pls wen are we to expect the letter so I will know when to resign here because I have to give them 2weeks prior notice. Thanks.
resign when you get posted in ur ministry

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abujabir24: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Iro1989:

Abujabir i believe we did the same process. I just left the office of the honorable commissioner rep kano and jigawa and i was fortunate to see my name on the list. On approaching the secretary for documentation we were asked if text msg were sent to us but we replied at the end we came to realise that text messages were only sent to stake holders candidate. As of the moment we left the office there was no fixed date for text message sending but we were assured that as soon as they start sending text we will be notified.
At least I can be calm from this.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Iro1989:

please which ministry are you? and are you Frm kano or jigawa?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Iro1989(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
murtala123:
please which ministry are you? and are you Frm kano or jigawa?
Kano
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Erenje24:
dats y I went there, it's not ready so my school provided a "proforma" for me, so I went there to submit it and there ve started processing it, it will be ready soon, mayb be4 APL will be given sef

Pls I need more clarification on how d original will affect apl collections cos my bro dat got employed last 3yrs got his apl and even resumed before he went to get his apl cos I av to travel a long route and wat if its not ready and I can't get DAT profoma like urs.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Iro1989:
Kano
Yasalam up to now am not meet my state mate,
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
murtala123:

Yasalam up to now am not meet my state mate,
Lol! Gani Murtala, Min. of power works and Housing. Have you tried informing your senator?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol! Gani Murtala, Min. of power works and Housing. Have you tried informing your senator?
Hmmm which senator? have you received a massage? or did you check ur name? because I had ppl going and check names.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ladylexly:

Pls I need more clarification on how d original will affect apl collections cos my bro dat got employed last 3yrs got his apl and even resumed before he went to get his apl cos I av to travel a long route and wat if its not ready and I can't get DAT profoma like urs.
it all depend on how long u left school, what year did u graduate?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
murtala123:

Hmmm which senator? have you received a massage? or did you check ur name? because I had ppl going and check names.
Well the best way is to get someone powerful to inquire for us what's going on. If we didn't make it to the successful list they should just tell us and we will move on.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
pls do not be deceived, fcsc has nothing to do with the issuance of APL. the ministry will call U for collection of APL 1st b4 u proceed to fscs for full documentation. I was opportune to speak with a commissioner today, who hinted me that quotas has been shared to various ministries on d number of candidates d want... n are waiting for them to give out APLs..

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Erenje24:
it all depend on how long u left school, what year did u graduate?
About 7yrs ago
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
4evavic:
pls do not be deceived, fcsc has nothing to do with the issuance of APL. the ministry will call U for collection of APL 1st b4 u proceed to fscs for full documentation. I was opportune to speak with a commissioner today, who hinted me that quotas has been shared to various ministries on d number of candidates d want... n are waiting for them to give out APLs..
This contradicts wat erenje said he saw "secretary typing Apl". Wat really are we to believe?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
4evavic:
which one is fscs again Lol, funny u
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ladylexly:
About 7yrs ago
they will definitely ask 4 it
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ladylexly:

This contradicts wat erenje said he saw "secretary typing Apl". Wat really are we to believe?
he was opportune to speak with!, but I was opportune to see with my eyes, believe what u like my friend

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
EazyMoh:

Well the best way is to get someone powerful to inquire for us what's going on. If we didn't make it to the successful list they should just tell us and we will move on.
surely are right I only call him make my enquiry and what he reply is that, to send him my name and my ministry to apply and the position.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
May God help us all.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
4evavic:
MDA's gat nothing to do with issuing of APL'S... FCSC is the one recruiting for them and not otherwise. Please get ya fact right. Thank you!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ladylexly: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Erenje24:
they will definitely ask 4 it
cry I will get it den since I avnt been asked undecided

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aderojuabiodunl: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=4evavic post=58390849]pls do not be deceived, fcsc has nothing to do with the issuance of APL. the ministry will call U for collection of APL 1st b4 u proceed to fscs for full documentation. I was opportune to speak with a commissioner today, who hinted me that quotas has been shared to various ministries on d number of candidates d want... n are waiting for them to give out APLs..

Hope there's hope for the people that has been called for documentation
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
murtala123:

surely are right I only call him make my enquiry and what he reply is that, to send him my name and my ministry to apply and the position.
OK. Anyway I replied your email. Check.

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.