Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840850 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nooora(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2017
yahmaid04:
if your name is on the list, you will be called for your APL regardless of wether u did documenation or not. But if waiting is hard for you, go to Abuja n check ur name. The list for all state is already compiled.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Pls am far from abj...can som1 help me confirm my names plssssss..watsapp 08067120012
yahmaid04:
if your name is on the list, you will be called for your APL regardless of wether u did documenation or not. But if waiting is hard for you, go to Abuja n check ur name. The list for all state is already compiled.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nawa oooo so nobody wanny epp a broda here agsin bahto epp check name una go mute.. SMH
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abdulqareem: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pls can somebody body help me to check my n
ISMAILA KAREEM - Education Officer II (Niger State)
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Abdulqareem:
Pls can somebody body help me to check my n

ISMAILA KAREEM - Education Officer II (Niger State)
please try to visit FCSC office there at Zone 3 (Room 103) to see things for yourself like few people did and it turned out positive. I suppose where you are residing is not too very far from the place. You never can tell, your going there could be the start of something special in your life

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by selebobo10: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Plsssss Motivatnspika for pipo lik us dat is very far from abj nkohelp a broda out pls Omofuma Eromosele(Edo state) tourism officer
motivationspika:
please try to visit FCSC office there at Zone 3 (Room 103) to see things for yourself like few people did and it turned out positive. I suppose where you are residing is not too very far from the place. You never can tell, your going there could be the start of something special in your life
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Namijee: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pls if there is anybody from Jigawa North East Senatorial District, particularly under Abubakar Hassan Fulata Constituency, who applied for the FCSC here,whether he attended the Interview or not,he should Contact me directly on my mobile phone from now to tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Namijee:
Pls if there is anybody from Jigawa North East Senatorial District, particularly under Abubakar Hassan Fulata Constituency, who applied for the FCSC here,whether he attended the Interview or not,he should Contact me directly on my mobile phone from now to tomorrow. Thanks
Please give us your number so that we can contact you
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2017
selebobo10:
Plsssss Motivatnspika for pipo lik us dat is very far from abj nkohelp a broda out pls Omofuma Eromosele(Edo state) tourism officer
me too tourism officer ..name..king akpan ..akwa ibom pls help a brother
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by iykebest1(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2017
yahmaid04:
how do one check his name
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
motivationspika:
do the list contains all names of all state in the federation
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
pinkguy:
do the list contains all names of all state in the federation
No,it is based on the various states a particular commissioner oversees. One is in his/her office(most times difficult to access) and another is in the office of the Director of RECRUITMENT, which is the easiest place to confirm your name, as a commissioner may not always be on seat
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pinkguy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
motivationspika:
No,it is based on the various states a particular commissioner oversees. One is in his/her office(most times difficult to access) and another is in the office of the Director of RECRUITMENT, which is the easiest place to confirm your name, as a commissioner may not always be on seat
thanks a lot
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
pls about this confirmation mail, pls has everybody received theirs.... and if you received confirmation pls which state and when did you do documentation
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
pls can anybody help me check pls.. I will be very grateful cos High blood pressure want kill me for here......�
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
yahmaid04:
yap I got the message today
pls did you do your documentation in July and which state pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
gali2014:
someone check did not c it dont no if any other one will b out
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by makonko(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Please is it late if i go to the FCSC on Monday for documentation?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2017
bayo136:
pls about this confirmation mail, pls has everybody received theirs.... and if you received confirmation pls which state and when did you do documentation
which one is confirmation mail again?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Erenje24:
which one is confirmation mail again?
yahmaid04 has received confirmation mail about is documentation.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Ridwan66(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dear fellows,

Actually, I've been on this thread for long and I must commend everyone here for their active contributions and reliable information's concerning the FCSC recruitment till where we are now (expectation of APL).

I have come to inform us that the delay in the issuance of APLs is about to come to an end. This is because the promotional exercise for staffs between level 14-16 has been concluded and the list of Perm Sec (21 of them) has been released.

Finally, for those who were very observant the day we went for documentation would see that the typing of APLs started immediately.

Let us be calm as APLs will be dished out very soon...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jamila12345: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ridwan66:
Dear fellows,

Actually, I've been on this thread for long and I must commend everyone here for their active contributions and reliable information's concerning the FCSC recruitment till where we are now (expectation of APL).

I have come to inform us that the delay in the issuance of APLs is about to come to an end. This is because the promotional exercise for staffs between level 14-16 has been concluded and the list of Perm Sec (21 of them) has been released.

Finally, for those who were very observant the day we went for documentation would see that the typing of APLs started immediately.

Let us be calm as APLs will be dished out very soon...

Yes Ridwan,
Osibanjo has approved the 21 perm secs.

By God's grace, before the end of this month. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by WHOSEMAN(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
bayo136:
pls can you help me and check too pls..... ismaila ojo Bayo kwara state - higher inspector
Thought you were called for documentation? How many were you higher inspectors interviewed frm kwara state?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
WHOSEMAN:
Thought you were called for documentation? How many were you higher inspectors interviewed frm kwara state?
just 2..... u know Nigeria anything is possible... so when I heard about a list been pasted, I panicked.....LOL
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bayo136: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
makonko:
Please is it late if i go to the FCSC on Monday for documentation?
try and go as soon as possible.... delay could be dangerous..... just saying.... however just do what you feel is best for you.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by WHOSEMAN(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Were you documented?
bayo136:
just 2..... u know Nigeria anything is possible... so when I heard about a list been pasted, I panicked.....LOL
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dejai4luv: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pls can anybody help me check mine, Adetoro Adedeji. Industrial Inspctor II, osun state
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nooora(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
For kano and Jigawa, did they allow anyone to document?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by EazyMoh(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
@Noora yes some people did documentation. What I gathered is the FCSC documentation is no big deal, and it's not a prerequisite for getting APL.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nooora(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks brother
EazyMoh:
@Noora yes some people did documentation. What I gathered is the FCSC documentation is no big deal, and it's not a prerequisite for getting APL.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 5:48am On Aug 11, 2017
EazyMoh:
who is feeding u with lies? am sure u have not gone to fcsc to see 4 urself APLs er typed according to the documented files, don't be deceived, xcept u have another way (connection) otherwise, fcsc documentation is a prerequisite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.