Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839758 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Queenzy421(f): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
buske:
Please guys.

Was there any applicant ID or download after the application?
Over heard some guys talking about applicant ID.... Of which I can't remember seeing one after the applying on the vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng last year.

after submission, u were given application Id which begins wit 'FCSC-'

hope that helps...

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Originakalokalo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Login into the website is disabled.
Recruitment results should be loaded soon.

It looks like it from the site.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

it has been like that since last year NOVEMBER bros!!!
Unable to Login since last year.....

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by buske(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Queenzy421:

after submission, u were given application Id which begins wit 'FCSC-'

hope that helps...

Okay.. And it seems every post applied for has its own ID (that begins with FCSC)
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Originakalokalo:

PrinceFola:
it has been like that since last year NOVEMBER bros!!!
Unable to Login since last year.....
The whole thing is becoming too funny. May God have mercy on us.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Sammy770: 3:52am On Mar 14, 2017
is fcsc list? because a friend of mine told me that someone send it to him and I ask him to send it to me but till now he's complaining of network problem
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idee91: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Sammy770:
is fcsc list? because a friend of mine told me that someone send it to him and I ask him to send it to me but till now he's complaining of network problem
Ask him how many names are on the list ?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2017
idee91:

Ask him how many names are on the list ?
which list are you guys talking about?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DirtyGold: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2017
bosssss:
jonsing list grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idee91: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2017
DirtyGold:

jonsing list grin
Say that again ?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idee91: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2017
bosssss:
The list in which i saw my name
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DirtyGold: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2017
idee91:

Say that again ?
Bros calm down na... I am not after your daughter o grin grin
Just watch how 20th will come and pass just like that and new "projections" will begin to surface grin

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DirtyGold: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2017
idee91:

The list in which i saw my name
Well, congratulations sir.
I will like to join you to see your name on the list so we can party!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idee91: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2017
DirtyGold:

Well, congratulations sir.
I will like to join you to see your name on the list so we can party!
You don't want to see your own name on the list, so the party would be exceptional ?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by DirtyGold: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2017
idee91:

You don't want to see your own name on the list, so the party would be exceptional ?
I didn't allude to that. My point was, as soon as a list is made public, I will be able to check your name and celebrate with you.
I wish you well, you wish me well and life is good!
Que sera, sera.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idee91: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
DirtyGold:

I didn't allude to that. My point was, as soon as a list is made public, I will be able to check your name and celebrate with you.
I wish you well, you wish me well and life is good!
Que sera, sera.
Naso..... Cheers !!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls did FCSC website accessible? am talking about this WWW.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and not this vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.Thanks in advance for d quick response.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Plus10(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Still waiting for their invite sad
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
dantsohoma:
Pls did FCSC website accessible? am talking about this WWW.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and not this vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.Thanks in advance for d quick response.
www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng is not accessible!!!!! Anything new coming up
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kilbane: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Go through the confirmatory email that was sent to you. If you don't find it in inbox, go through your spam or junk mail.

That's because they sent email to confirm your application before the deadline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Oceemo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Any recent news house?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by methyl: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
People keep deiceive yourself if the list comeout 20th I go kin, some people here are just giving false information they know nothing about, I am sure very soon now dem go start to dey change mouth again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Please any latest news so far.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2017
methyl:
People keep deiceive yourself if the list comeout 20th I go kin, some people here are just giving false information they know nothing about, I am sure very soon now dem go start to dey change mouth again.
why not allow even the false informations. We are all together in this; so there is no point being bitter about it. Remember there is an atom of truth in every rumour. Better still, you could decide to ignore the informations than sounding the way you did. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
See guys, I dey vex like mad right now angry

I have been following this thread for a long while now, and to be honest, I have had enough of all these fake and useless rumours angry angry

See truth is, we can spend our whole life here talking and disseminating false info while slots are been filled up as usual.

See eh, as from today, make no body just come here open mouth talk rubbish again about contacting one angel or spirit angry angry angry

Make una just shove those rubbish down una throats angry angry

Make my hand touch gun one day, all these useless politicians and public servants wey sey dem wan continue to dey hold us hostage for this country, I go make sure sey I waste plenty of dem angry angry angry angry

Shey na heaven all of dem from fall out finish

Make god punish any body wey go qoute me talk nonsense angry angry angry angry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2017
hammer2010:

I have been following this thread for a long while now, and to be honest, I have had enough of all these fake and useless rumours angry angry

See truth is, we can spend our whole life here talking and disseminating false info while slots are been filled up as usual.

See eh, as from today, make no body just come here open mouth talk rubbish again about contacting one angel or spirit angry angry angry

Make my hand touch gun one day, all these useless politicians and public servants wey sey dem wan continue to dey hold us hostage for this country, I go make sure sey I waste plenty of dem angry angry angry angry

JESU!!!!!!!!

ABEG OOO I NO DEY QUOTE U OOOO

I JUST WAN SAY THUMBS UP

NA MAN U BE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by WildOne(f): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2017
hammer2010:

Last last this one go end up working for NURTW.

Up National!!!

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
hammer2010:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you dey vex ooo; kpele sha.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
hammer2010:

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by idee91: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
hammer2010:

My Nigga I dey ur back joor. Where we fit see gun grin
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
@Hammer2010,that is why u will never get Job.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Adams6116: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chai guy, wetin de make vexed like dat. everything dat has biggening una must have an end. i no dey quote u woo, i knew quite well dat d situation is bad. But pls make una take easy woooo. dat is naija 4 u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.