Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Nairaland Religion Section Summit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nairaland Religion Section Summit (1515 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by DeepSight(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2009
Please let's convene here to address some basic issues with Seun and the Moderators.

I feel we should take a look at the way the Religion Section is run. I have a few cardinal questions, and i invite others to raise questions and suggestions. Can the Owner & Moderators please participate to advise us as to which suggestions will be accepted and which will not.

My Questions are:

1. Why is there a separate child board for Islam and none for Christianity?

2. Why are so many personal insults and attacks permitted and not deleted by the Moderators?

3. Should the role of non-religious people such as atheists and a deist such as myself within the Religion Section not be defined, properly articulated and adjusted?

My Suggestions are:

1. A Christian Child Board should be created as well. This is only fair.

2. Each Child Board should remain exclusively for adherents of the designated faiths. Although i do not subscribe to either religion, i feel that people are entitled to their faith, and have the right to engage within it without undue disturbance from hecklers.

3. The open Section remains open for everybody to discuss any and all subjects.

4. Personal insults and attacks should be more strictly deleted, and bans deployed more consistently.

5. There should be a way thought out to ensure that banned persons do not easily re-subscribe. You may deploy tactics such as screening IP Addresses, or other ideas can be thought up. However, i would suggest that no ban should be permanent, as people do repent of their "sins".

6. The role of non-religious people such as the Atheists and a Deist such as myelf should be reviewed. The by-line for the religion section states "Share your faith in God or higher powers here". Thus it is clear that the Forum is for primarily for persons who wish to share ideas about faith or "higher powers". For this reason, i would like to suggest that EITHER -

(a) A Child-Board is created for Theology and Philosophy within the Religion Section OR -

(b) Outside the Religion Section.

And Threads which are of a Theological or Philosophical nature should be moved to that Board unconditionally.

Alternatively a third Child-Board can be created titled "Advanced Arguments". This way, the sensibilities of people who do not wish to see "blasphemous" titles would be protected. Only persons interested in such "Advanced Aguments" need to go to that Section or Child-Board. This should suit the Atheists and people such as myself just fine.

7. ALL posts delivering unbecoming personal insults should be immediately deleted.

I recognise that these suggestions are not perfect, and am open to dropping any suggestion which others may reasonably show me to be innapropriate.

Oga Seun, AKO, Manmustwac, over to you.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by manmustwac(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
@DeepSight
If u want there to be a seperate childboard for Christianity i suggest u write an open letter to seun in the Nairaland section. If you yourself feel that your being insulted please click on the report to moderator link on the bottom right of the this post box. As for me i agree with you that insults in the religion section is too much but if i star to delete i'd be deleting 20 to 30 posts a day. And what you may say is an insult the person who posted it will most likely say that it is not an insult. The only time i delete insultive posts is when the poster is insulting family members, using sexually explicit language or is being verbally abusive.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2009
No need for an open letter. This is enough. A christianity for christians board should be created with Christian Moderators. Finito
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by KunleOshob(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
@Manmustwac
I really think you should do something about this Abuzola fellow, his posts are not only very offensive to christians he keeps spamming virtually every thread in this section with irrelevant hubris.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by manmustwac(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
KunleOshob:

@Manmustwac
I really think you should do something about this Abuzola fellow, his posts are not only very offensive to christians he keeps spamming virtually every thread in this section with irrelevant hubris.
I agree with you Kunle. I have deleted a lot of his quranic verses that has nothing to do with the subject matter that he posts. And he knows this.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by KunleOshob(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
manmustwac:

I agree with you Kunle. I have deleted a lot of his quranic verses that has nothing to do with the subject matter that he posts. And he knows this.

Well that is nice to know but i think he deserves a ban as he as flouted more than enough rules of this forum.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by manmustwac(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2009
You can report him yourself, but i will if he report him myself if he continues. I just finished deleting about 10 to 15 of his spam posts smiley
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
10 to 15 spam posts? Lawd thats enough for a long hard ban seriously.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Abuzola(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
Miscreants, read this

'say (O Muhammad) 'i am only a man like you, it has been revealed to me that ur God is one God, so whoever hopes for the meeting with his lord, let him work righteousness and associate none partner in worship of his Lord' Quran 18:110
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by bawomolo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
subforums ruin the board.

see as how very few people post in the foreign affairs subsection of the politics section
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by wirinet(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
To me i like the way the religious section of Nairaland is being run. If you segment and segregate the sections into childboards and sub-childboards, you will kill the very essence of Nairalland that makes it so popular.

People should learn to live with criticism of ones ideas and faiths, we should learn to argue our belief against the beliefs of others. That would make us see the other persons point of view and make us learn to tolerate other people's religion in real life.

You people should learn that the world had left autocracy and embrace democracy, and the main tenant of democracy is Freedom of expression and association. If you advocate for restricting and segregating religious opinions, then you are also advocating for physical segregation of people based on religious views. You should as well advocate for Christian only schools and universities, where other religious faithfuls are shut out. You can then extend it to political views, sexist views, and a whole lot more.

Yes you get the occasional Abuzola and Noetic, that part of life, we have to learn to accommodate them, just like we have to accommodate an errant family member. I think the moderators is managing them as much as they can, besides they bring their own flavour into the mix.

I think a child board was provided for the Muslims because they are much more intolerant to criticism. The ones who could stomach criticisms like Abuzola find the general thread more exiting and spends more time there.  The ones that gets a fit if Mohammad or Allah is insulted restricts himself to the muslim board.

We are living in a religious global village  now (except Iran and a few Muslim states), learn to live in it.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Krayola(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2009
wirinet:

To me i like the way the religious section of Nairaland is being run. If you segment and segregate the sections into childboards and sub-childboards, you will kill the very essence of Nairalland that makes it so popular.

People should learn to live with criticism of ones ideas and faiths, we should learn to argue our belief against the beliefs of others. That would make us see the other persons point of view and make us learn to tolerate other people's religion in real life.

You people should learn that the world had left autocracy and embrace democracy, and the main tenant of democracy is Freedom of expression and association. If you advocate for restricting and segregating religious opinions, then you are also advocating for physical segregation of people based on religious views. You should as well advocate for Christian only schools and universities, where other religious faithfuls are shut out. You can then extend it to political views, sexist views, and a whole lot more.

Yes you get the occasional Abuzola and Noetic, that part of life, we have to learn to accommodate them, just like we have to accommodate an errant family member. I think the moderators is managing them as much as they can, besides they bring their own flavour into the mix.

I think a child board was provided for the Muslims because they are much more intolerant to criticism. The ones who could stomach criticisms like Abuzola find the general thread more exiting and spends more time there.  The ones that gets a fit if Mohammad or Allah is insulted restricts himself to the muslim board.

We are living in a religious global village  now (except Iran and a few Muslim states), learn to live in it.
GBIM!! GBAM!! GBOGA!!!  wink

Personal insults should not be tolerated though.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by bawomolo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
wirinet:

agrees
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by banom(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2009
Yes Deap Sight, I agree with what you said, the first step to achieving your suggestion is to ban tpia forever , that will help a great deal
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by manmustwac(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
I agree with wirinet subforums will kill the very essense of nairaland like what bawolowo says is happening in the foreign affairs section. People hardly visit there. We just have to learn to accomodate Abuzola and co and thier views but minus the spamming
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by DeepSight(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
wirinet:

This is very well said, and i am already aware that it is also the view point of Krayola.

But two things need to be noted.

1. The creation of a Child-Board does NOT restrict freedom of speech, because everybody can post topics still. It only ensures that THOSE who want to fellowship without being heckled or irritated can do so in peace. For the skeptic, he remains free to post whatever he likes in the general section. Why must we insist on a Noetic going over to the Muslim Board to harras them unduly? Cant he harras them in the open section

2. If the Muslims have people who are intolerant, the truth is there are also some fanatically intolerant christians, and they, just like the muslims, deserve to have their peace if needed. Importantly, this is not about intolerance, but about the right of some people to have an e-fellowship without being heckled. Again, skeptics are free to post anything in the general section.

In a multireligious nation with two predominant religions, it can never be justified to have a Child-Board for one religion and not have one for the other.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by wirinet(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2009
Deep Sight:

This is very well said, and i am already aware that it is also the view point of Krayola.

1. The creation of a Child-Board does NOT restrict freedom of speech, because everybody can post topics still. It only ensures that THOSE who want to fellowship without being heckled or irritated can do so in peace. For the skeptic, he remains free to post whatever he likes in the general section. Why must we insist on a Noetic going over to the Muslim Board to harras them unduly? Cant he harras them in the open section

2. If the Muslims have people who are intolerant, the truth is there are also some fanatically intolerant christians, and they, just like the muslims, deserve to have their peace if needed. Importantly, this is not about intolerance, but about the right of some people to have an e-fellowship without being heckled. Again, skeptics are free to post anything in the general section.

In a multireligious nation with two predominant religions, it can never be justified to have a Child-Board for one religion and not have one for the other.

The keyword is not child boards or sub-forums, but topics. In a general religious forum, you post and participate in topics that catches your interest. If you gate crash in a topic with irrelevant posts, you will simply be ignored like a pest, as is done with most of Abuzola's off-topic spam posts. I think it is better for every one to be in the same room but choose topics and persons that meet our fancy. For example there is an e-fellowship topic that had been running for a very long time time, you will find that most atheist and Muslims will avoid posting there. Most born-agains post there undisturbed.

Muslim child-Board could be justified for two reasons;

First, as i stated earlier Muslims are very very intolerant and take their religion as a matter of life and death, so it is better for us all to have them have a sub forum of their own, or would you like a fatwa proclaimed against you.

Second, as far as Nairaland and infact cyberspace is concerned Muslims are a minority and the educated (non Boko Haram) ones are a minority of a minority. If they try mixing things up with the highly educated and exposed christians who form the Majority of members on Nairaland, they would be overwhelmed and that would discourage them from participating in Nairaland at all.

Thirdly, the Muslims are more cohesive than the Christians, if you want Sub-forums for Christianity, then you will have to provide for Catholic, Redeem, Winners, Christ Embassy, Chosen, Cele, Jehova Withness, Anglican, Synagogue, and all the other hundreds of denominations.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by PastorAIO: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
Perhaps a childboard would not be necessary if the religion section is well moderated. ie. the rules were enforced. I see that there are already rules against insulting people they've just never been enforced.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by DeepSight(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
Tpia/ Banom - What is the beef please? I dont know why you guys are always at each others throats?

Can you give me the History??
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by banom(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
Deep Sight:

Tpia/ Banom - What is the beef please? I dont know why you guys are always at each others throats?

Can you give me the History??

Click on my profile to see what the beaf is all about.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by bawomolo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^
lol come on guys.

the muslim board was created after seun received an online fatwah. i personally believe Seun should have held his ground but the vocal muslim posters supported it at the time.

the muslim board has now become an oddity.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
The keyword is not child boards or sub-forums, but topics. In a general religious forum, you post and participate in topics that catches your interest. If you gate crash in a topic with irrelevant posts, you will simply be ignored like a pest, as is done with most of Abuzola's off-topic spam posts. I think it is better for every one to be in the same room but choose topics and persons that meet our fancy. For example there is an e-fellowship topic that had been running for a very long time time, you will find that most atheist and Muslims will avoid posting there. Most born-agains post there undisturbed.

Muslim child-Board could be justified for two reasons;

First, as i stated earlier Muslims are very very intolerant and take their religion as a matter of life and death, so it is better for us all to have them have a sub forum of their own, or would you like a fatwa proclaimed against you.

Second, as far as Nairaland and infact cyberspace is concerned Muslims are a minority and the educated (non Boko Haram) ones are a minority of a minority. If they try mixing things up with the highly educated and exposed christians who form the Majority of members on Nairaland, they would be overwhelmed and that would discourage them from participating in Nairaland at all.

Thirdly, the Muslims are more cohesive than the Christians, if you want Sub-forums for Christianity, then you will have to provide for Catholic, Redeem, Winners, Christ Embassy, Chosen, Cele, Jehova Withness, Anglican, Synagogue, and all the other hundreds of denominations.
My thoughts exactly
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Prizm(m): 5:21am On Oct 13, 2009
I agree with the sentiment behind Deepsight's post.

However, I have a funny suspicious feeling that no discussions here (complaints or otherwise) will change the Admin's predetermined resolution.

There is no sense in having a separate Muslim subforum here, if the same consideration will not be given to Christianity. In a Muslim sub-forum, they have dedicated Muslim moderators who sanitize the board and rid that space of comments which they consider inflammatory or unnecessarily disruptive. If anyone wanted to participate there, and seek clarification on points of Islamic doctrines, then such a person must demonstrate an attitude devoid of bias and unwarranted hostility. If a person cannot commit himself to basic decency, he has no reason to whine when his concerns, questions or contributions are axed. He is left with the option of coming to the main discussion forum to engage. He might find like-minded people and have a discussion or he may not. It all depends on how interesting people judge his thread to be.

That same consideration should be given to Christianity. I am sure that moderators can be selected or appointed on a tenured basis to maintain an atmosphere of respect, civility and decorum in an exclusively Christian sub-forum. Anyone who felt like discussing Christian doctrine with Christians in a respectful intellectual atmosphere (devoid of the usual shrill insolent inflammatory rhetoric) will go there and interact. The moderators will reserve the right to axe posts that have been determined to be offensive on purpose (or from characters that have been determined to be vitriolic by design). Of course any person who feels that he was not given the proper treatment, or that his concerns and questions regarding Christian doctrines were not satisfactorily answered there can attempt to raise those concerns in the general religion forum.

What will this achieve?

---It will dispel the appearance of unfairness and anti-Christian bias in the main religion forum. Nigeria is roughly divided between Muslims and Christians. On close inspection, one discovers that the board is littered with tons of anti-Christian thread topics masquerading as attempts at having a rational discourse on Christian Doctrine. These threads (threads on Christian Doctrines or Orthodoxy) can effectively be dispatched to the Christian sub-forums by the moderators of the general Religion forum where Christians may feel free to engage such persons. If in the process of such an engagement, the Christians who participate there, in accord with their moderator/s determine an element of disingenuousness from such answers seekers, they will decide on what further actions to take.

--- it will allow the General Religion forum to be somewhat more focused. This move will have the effect of leaving the general forum for the more academic and philosophical aspects of these Religion discussions. Or for the lighthearted and sometimes, informative (as in news-related) discussions on Religion.

---this will eliminate tons of redundant threads that have been beaten to death already. Just think,  every few days, some newcomer to the board raises a topic on whether God exists or not. This is a topic that has been discussed ad nauseam. These newcomers can make their comments in any of the hundreds of related topics out there, don't you think?

---finally if this General Religion forum is sanitized by sending Islamic and Christian doctrinal discussions to their respective sub-fora, it will, as I have already hinted at before, focus religion discussions on the more academic, intellectual or perhaps philosophical. This will create a balanced atmosphere for atheists, skeptics and agnostics alike to participate in an atmosphere devoid of the tiresome Christian-Muslim battles on various doctrinal issues. Non-theists will therefore have a fuller sense of belonging in a general forum where it appears that no faith or non-faith is scapegoated; but where these issues are nevertheless discussed robustly.

If a Christian sub-forum cannot be created then, I see no grounds upon which to have a different Muslim sub-forum. If the argument is that Muslims often react violently to perceived slights of their faith, I'll have to suggest that this is a call that can be construed as patronizing. It stereotypes Muslims in suggesting that Muslims cannot rationally defend what they believe in. There may exist those types, but more than likely they'll not be contributing in a web-based discussion forum anyway. They can log off anytime they feel they've had more than they can contain. Besides, if we let that argument stand, then we'll have to consider that Christians can also feel victimized by constant assault on their faith. Whether they react as violently as Muslims or not does not change the fact.

This could be a reason why many theists do not waste their time engaging these issues on this board. It just seems like some love to revel in mockery and satire and true meaningful exchanges are lost.

What about suggestions to the effect that sub-forums will have to be created not just for Islam and Christianity but for other faiths as well as non-theists? This question does not arise. Majority of the people discussing here, if they are theists, will be either Christians or Muslims. Non-theists (or the few members of other faiths) will be comfortable discussing in a general forum rid of the noxious polarizing effect of the endless struggle between Muslims and Christians on this board.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Abuzola(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2009
See long story, who will bother to read ur long newspaper. I tire for foe o
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by DeepSight(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2009
Prizm:

I agree with the sentiment behind Deepsight's post.

However, I have a funny suspicious feeling that no discussions here (complaints or otherwise) will change the Admin's predetermined resolution.

There is no sense in having a separate Muslim subforum here, if the same consideration will not be given to Christianity. In a Muslim sub-forum, they have dedicated Muslim moderators who sanitize the board and rid that space of comments which they consider inflammatory or unnecessarily disruptive. If anyone wanted to participate there, and seek clarification on points of Islamic doctrines, then such a person must demonstrate an attitude devoid of bias and unwarranted hostility. If a person cannot commit himself to basic decency, he has no reason to whine when his concerns, questions or contributions are axed. He is left with the option of coming to the main discussion forum to engage. He might find like-minded people and have a discussion or he may not. It all depends on how interesting people judge his thread to be.

That same consideration should be given to Christianity. I am sure that moderators can be selected or appointed on a tenured basis to maintain an atmosphere of respect, civility and decorum in an exclusively Christian sub-forum. Anyone who felt like discussing Christian doctrine with Christians in a respectful intellectual atmosphere (devoid of the usual shrill insolent inflammatory rhetoric) will go there and interact. The moderators will reserve the right to axe posts that have been determined to be offensive on purpose (or from characters that have been determined to be vitriolic by design). Of course any person who feels that he was not given the proper treatment, or that his concerns and questions regarding Christian doctrines were not satisfactorily answered there can attempt to raise those concerns in the general religion forum.

What will this achieve?

---It will dispel the appearance of unfairness and anti-Christian bias in the main religion forum. Nigeria is roughly divided between Muslims and Christians. On close inspection, one discovers that the board is littered with tons of anti-Christian thread topics masquerading as attempts at having a rational discourse on Christian Doctrine. These threads (threads on Christian Doctrines or Orthodoxy) can effectively be dispatched to the Christian sub-forums by the moderators of the general Religion forum where Christians may feel free to engage such persons. If in the process of such an engagement, the Christians who participate there, in accord with their moderator/s determine an element of disingenuousness from such answers seekers, they will decide on what further actions to take.

--- it will allow the General Religion forum to be somewhat more focused. This move will have the effect of leaving the general forum for the more academic and philosophical aspects of these Religion discussions. Or for the lighthearted and sometimes, informative (as in news-related) discussions on Religion.

---this will eliminate tons of redundant threads that have been beaten to death already. Just think, every few days, some newcomer to the board raises a topic on whether God exists or not. This is a topic that has been discussed ad nauseam. These newcomers can make their comments in any of the hundreds of related topics out there, don't you think?

---finally if this General Religion forum is sanitized by sending Islamic and Christian doctrinal discussions to their respective sub-fora, it will, as I have already hinted at before, focus religion discussions on the more academic, intellectual or perhaps philosophical. This will create a balanced atmosphere for atheists, skeptics and agnostics alike to participate in an atmosphere devoid of the tiresome Christian-Muslim battles on various doctrinal issues. Non-theists will therefore have a fuller sense of belonging in a general forum where it appears that no faith or non-faith is scapegoated; but where these issues are nevertheless discussed robustly.

If a Christian sub-forum cannot be created then, I see no grounds upon which to have a different Muslim sub-forum. If the argument is that Muslims often react violently to perceived slights of their faith, I'll have to suggest that this is a call that can be construed as patronizing. It stereotypes Muslims in suggesting that Muslims cannot rationally defend what they believe in. There may exist those types, but more than likely they'll not be contributing in a web-based discussion forum anyway. They can log off anytime they feel they've had more than they can contain. Besides, if we let that argument stand, then we'll have to consider that Christians can also feel victimized by constant assault on their faith. Whether they react as violently as Muslims or not does not change the fact.

This could be a reason why many theists do not waste their time engaging these issues on this board. It just seems like some love to revel in mockery and satire and true meaningful exchanges are lost.

What about suggestions to the effect that sub-forums will have to be created not just for Islam and Christianity but for other faiths as well as non-theists? This question does not arise. Majority of the people discussing here, if they are theists, will be either Christians or Muslims. Non-theists (or the few members of other faiths) will be comfortable discussing in a general forum rid of the noxious polarizing effect of the endless struggle between Muslims and Christians on this board.

Spot on. Manmustwac, please do have a rethink!

By the way Oga Prizm, e don tey o. You vanish, abi u jus tire for the whole gra gra?
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Tudor6(f): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2009
There's no one christian doctrine. And its dishonest to blame all the problems on non-christians as most proponents are doing.

Christians persistently open threads ridiculing each other, tithers v non tithers, catholics v Protestants etc. I guess we create a seperate board for each sect, right?

On another note, who determines who is a christian and who's not?
If I decide to call myself christian who has the right to say am not?
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by banom(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Tudór:

There's no one christian doctrine. And its dishonest to blame all the problems on non-christians as most proponents are doing.

Christians persistently open threads ridiculing each other, tithers v non tithers, catholics v Protestants etc. I guess we create a seperate board for each sect, right?

On another note, who determines who is a christian and who's not?
If I decide to call myself christian who has the right to say am not?

Are wasting your time with fools ? if they like let them create child board for every nairaland member, it doesn't stop any thing.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by noetic15(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
wirinet:

Y[b]es you get the occasional Abuzola and Noetic,[/b] that part of life, we have to learn to accommodate them, just like we have to accommodate an errant family member. I think the moderators is managing them as much as they can, besides they bring their own flavour into the mix.

what is the similarity between me and abuzola? You just love fooling urself. ,   , how many times have u absconded from healthy debates? 
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by noetic15(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
Deep Sight:

this is becoming irritating undecided . . .what does harassment mean?. . . .when did it become a big deal to freely express oneself?
for all ur criticism of the church/xtianity on this forum as an agnostic. , does that constitute harassment of xtians? . . . .please learn to be objective.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by DeepSight(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^ Noetic - just a correction, i am not agnostic, i do firmly believe in the existence of God.

Let the Mods, decide, my perception is they may not change anything.

Its all good though. Probably the Forum is more interesting as a battle-field than as a Class Room.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by banom(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
Deep Sight:

^^^ Noetic - just a correction, i am not agnostic, i do firmly believe in the existence of God.

Its all good though. Probably the Forum is more interesting as a battle-field than as a Class Room.

Now you understand the marketing strategy.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by bawomolo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
Deep Sight:

of course it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sleeping In The Church ( ? ) / Word Of Faith Convention 2014 Starts Today / Mfm Church Blackmails 50 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.