Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Nuco Comprehensive Sec. School, Uyo Sex Scandal Is A False News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Nuco Comprehensive Sec. School, Uyo Sex Scandal Is A False News (1032 Views)

Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents / Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nuco Comprehensive Sec. School, Uyo Sex Scandal Is A False News by Ivreke: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
I came across this information in nairaland frontpage about the how a corper wants to lure a 17 year old girl for sex. Pls this is fake and has no base. I stay at ikpa road in uyo where the school is located an even with two of their students. I ask them if they knw the student, Idara okon they said no. I had to follow them to the school this morning and met with the vice principal mr. Ekemini, he said no such information he has heard, and that the school does not admit corpers. He also said that they has no account with another social media online. To further prove to me, he brought out the schools student register and we checked there is no such name with such age. So he concluded that the news is fake and people should ignore it.

1 Like

Re: The Nuco Comprehensive Sec. School, Uyo Sex Scandal Is A False News by kendupully: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
oh really..kinda hard to beliv thou..

(1) (Reply)

JSS 3 Students Reading News On Assembly Ground. / How Did Life Begin? See Creation Stories Around The World / Ido-ekiti Federal Teaching Hospital, School Of Nursing, 2017/2018 Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.