Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lol.. Joke For The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol.. Joke For The Day (864 Views)

Afro Stupid Episode 3 (latest Joke For The Upcoming Valentine) / Joke For The Day! Check Out This SARS Account On Twitter. / Joke: For Better Or Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol.. Joke For The Day by cephsaidu(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
A friend of mine sent this to me, I had to share it...

*°Abeg laugh small°*

I went to a restaurant to eat with just N300, so I ordered food for N200 & meat N100. As I sat down to eat,
a man sitting beside me and putting on a nice shirt said " I love the way you eat, add more food, I will pay".
I hastily added food for N500 and continued eating.
He said again " you eat so well, go and add 2bottles of soft drinks so that you can drink after eating".
I hastily made the order. After drinking 1bottle, as I was trying to open the 2nd bottle, the opener fell down, and I bent to pick it,
I discovered that the man was bare footed! !!!., i then noticed he was a mad man.
He laughed at me and said
*" the way dem go take beat you for here today ehh, na only God go fit save you*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol.. Joke For The Day by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

(1) (Reply)

See Captivating Daily Social Jokes!! / Please Help, These Orphans Seek Adoption / Like Father... Like Son.. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.