Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa (1438 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Precious Stones I Need Help Any Dealer In The House. / Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for your help, it will be gratefully appreciated.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2009
U ARE REALY MAD - MADLADY.

NA SO SO GOD DEY CATCH PERSON.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
;d
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2009
I have checked you last few post, I see this is how you behave, so I will not take offence.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
MADLADY

DO U KNOW I CAN HELP YOU?
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
Why do you take pleasure in being abusive? does it make you feel superior?
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by Shola2009(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
Madlady, dnt be vexed , its not his fault, don't post anything that has to do with obtaining money,or you'll be termed a Scammer! na so e be.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
Shola2009

Yes you are right in both your statements, hence me not going into to much details, ie,ebay seller name and items I sell.

That legit guy really got my goat, us blk peeps should not behave like that, this is not the joke or sexuality sec, but you are right vexation gains me nothing.

THANK YOU
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2009
How did i abuse you?

Your name is MADLADY- dont u realise i simply called you your username?

What have i done wrong?
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
Just give me the item number- I will bid and jerk up the price, this is so easy to do.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2009
2legit2

grin
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
madlady:

2legit2

Do not be funny, that may be my username, you said I was "U R  TRULY MAD"

Did you see the question I asked, did you give me a reasonably answer, if you did I will apologize, if not then all I say stands, YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BIG BY MAKING ME LOOK SMALL.

THANK YOU IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE GIVEN ME HELP.

You are making me to cry, and I wont stop until you say sorry. Why do i want to make you look small? sob, sob, sniff, sniff---- i wont stop until u say sorry. I only wanted to help, see what you have done to me now!
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
2legit2--- grin grin grin grin

In this case you will have to find me,hold me down, force feed me with human flesh and then hold a gun to my mother's head before I apologize.

Did you answer my question, if yes I thank you.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by Remii(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2009
Check world time zones, it will give your times in different areas of the world. One way to avoid people taking you for a ride is doing more homework or search before posting for help over the internet. For a start Houston TX is presently 6 hrs behind London, so at 12 noon in London it should be 6am in Houston.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
MadLady

Did you say I should feed you with human flesh? Ok, is my penis ok for this task? And by holding you down, do you mean, on the bed, as in missionary position?
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2009
Remi,

Thank you for that but as I said, I list in the UK, not USA, my listing are always timed to end at a time that suits the UK, but this item seems to be very interesting  to the USA market. No amount of reseach would have shown this would have been so, this item would be wanted by women, hence my question about DINNER TIMES, which most  sellers pay keen attention to.

Have posted a few VERY BASIC questions on this site, comp for instance, and the folks have been very helpful and kind, they saved me alot of time

Thank you for your reply
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
2legit2---

No,no and no. grin grin grin, the last is toooooooo boring for words
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
Madlady

Make a brother happy na- whats your yahoo?
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
2legit2---

If I say DROP DEAD( I am not insulting you) will you cry, that would make me happy.

You have not said sorry.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
madlady

I am sorry, all i want to do now is to kiss your lips. Is that your photo in your profile? Look, I can give anything to behold those breasts, see them pointing as if they are pins!
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin  :PINS tongue

You have not said sorry,oh yes you did  say sorry. I am sorry also.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
i LOVE U.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
@post
Yes can i help you? wink
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
jay bee

HELP me out, listing ending in a few hours. Am I happy to see a kind face cry cry cry cry
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
2legit2 Qui

i LOVE U TOO. I love men who can back down, shows you are a BIG man.

Xmas card in the post grin
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by 2Legit2Qui: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
i want to meet you - send me yin yahoo.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
2L2

Naw, my bobo will BEAT me black and blue. cry cry cry
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by Fhemmmy: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2009
the lady has simply asked for advice and if you can advice her, do, else let her be.
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by Delta007(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
Madlady, dont you have a reserve price for your item? It shouldnt matter what people bid; if your reserve price isnt met, no biggie undecided
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by skinexpert: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2009
you people should visit this site http://www.internetbizempire.com

to learn new ways to make money online than to be insulting MADLADY HERE
Re: Help!!! Any Nairlanders Living In The Usa by madlady(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
Delta.

No I do not use reserves any more,less  bidders come in on those. I myself never waste my time bidding on anything with a reserve, who knows what the seller wants.It can be a waste of time and money if it does not sell, only ebay wins.

Thankfully a wonderful  NL chap gave me the heads up and it worked out fine. Hope he will let me send him a thank u gift.

Thank you for your reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc In Illegal Fund Transfer. / What Business Can I Start With N150K? / Imageporter+surfactif Method !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.