Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 (2609 Views)

People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by deantimes(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
I was alone in my bedroom yesterday and was moved to do a video and just talk to you guys. I shot the video myself with my phone so it's not great quality...lol. But I spoke from the heart and I hope it touches you in some way. Enjoy...

Watch video here; http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/09/my-brithday-message-to-all-you-amazing.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by abokibuhari: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
wow! guess her pvssy is still tight ...
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by deantimes(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
wow! guess her pvssy is still tight ...

U no well bro
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by DelGardo: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
WTF is this doing in the Politics section?
Mynd44 pls note.
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by abokibuhari: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
deantimes:

U no well bro
attack the message and not the messenger ....
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by abokibuhari: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
deantimes:

U no well bro
attack the message and not the messenger ....
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why not be like munachi abii aka palmwinetapper and pay a 23 year old boy to be fvcking you at your beck and call since u want regular sex
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
u wan tell us say em no de Bleep u regularly Before ? Gerrrara here Mehn no be today
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by kingsman66(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Linda you too the lie..... why!! so you are try to tell us that ur pussy is still in tight corner
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by coolzeal(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
My mom will say "always try to see the best in people, she will say"...... Na her life.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
So its true she's been having sex It just wasn't regular. grin
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Now the see shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the political angle in this forum....she is planning to run for House of Rep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Palmwinetapper: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Why not be like munachi abii aka palmwinetapper and pay a 23 year old boy to be fvcking you at your beck and call since u want regular sex
I will slap yew
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I will slap yew
lol why not be like Linda Ikeji and post a video of urself begging Nigerians for a Husband wink

I"ll even be the first guy to ask for ur hand in marriage. grin

1 Like

Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Palmwinetapper: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
lol why not be like Linda Ikeji and post a video of urself begging Nigerians for a Husband wink

I"ll even be the first guy to ask for ur hand in marriage. grin
shut up!!!! Do not insult before I slap yew

1 Like

Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by mercyviv(f): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2016
That's important. Your point noted @linda ikeji

Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut up!!!! Do not insult before I slap yew
lmao... lol with this attitude I don't think any man will Wana marry u wink

1 Like

Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Palmwinetapper: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao... lol with this attitude I don't think any man will Wana marry u wink
you are rude and disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you are rude and disrespectful
lol you are, not me. wink

I still wonder why ur 23 year old boyfrnd hasn't married u yet grin
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by robosky02(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
ok now lets see
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Palmwinetapper: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
lol you are, not me. wink

I still wonder why ur 23 year old boyfrnd hasn't married u yet grin
because he is only 23. He will soon
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
because he is only 23. He will soon
why not go for a guy who is ready to marry u?
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Palmwinetapper: 4:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Cutehector:
why not go for a guy who is ready to marry u?
he will just not today. Must we rush god?
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by GdexFolami(m): 4:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Ode regular sex ko VIP sex ni. C'mon getout...

Getaaaaawt!!!
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
he will just not today. Must we rush god?
lol if he doesn't, there are guys out there willing to marry u
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Palmwinetapper: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
lol if he doesn't, there are guys out there willing to marry u
I know. So give me respite
Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I know. So give me respite
no I won't give you respite!

1 Like

Re: Video: I Need To Get Married & To Start Having Regular Sex - Lindaikeji@36 by Palmwinetapper: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
no I won't give you respite!
you WILL!!! BACK OFF ME

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Baby Bumb On Fuke Akindele-bello? / Happy Birthday To Gabriel Afolayan And 3 Others (drop Your Well Wishes) / Bbnaija: Cee-c Is Married, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.