Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Check Out The 11year Old Nigerian Developer Who Wowed Mark Zukerberg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The 11year Old Nigerian Developer Who Wowed Mark Zukerberg (498 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Pictured Cooking With His Wife / If You Think Zukerberg’s Visit To Lagos Was Not Protected, Read This! / Hilarious Jokes Don Jazzy Made About Mark Zukerberg's Selfie Moments With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 11year Old Nigerian Developer Who Wowed Mark Zukerberg by swaginfo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Founder and CEO of Facebook,
Mark Zuckerberg, has expressed
delight at the creation of Tayo,
an 11-year-old Nigerian
developer.
Zuckerberg made this known in
a post on his Facebook page,
saying that he is looking forward
to future projects by Tayo.
He said: “This is Tayo. He’s 11
and he recently showed me a
game he built called Spike Rush.
“I got my first computer when I
was Tayo’s age, and just like him
I started out coding games. I’ve
always thought building simple
games was the gateway to
building more complex apps

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth's Mom Dies / Kim K. Robbery Case Supreme Court Justice Throws Major Shade. / Davido Fan Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.