Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Inventory Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inventory Officer (1159 Views)

Open Vacancies For The Post Of Inventory Officer, Sales Assistant, HR Officer / Inventory Officer Needed (lagos) 70-100k / Dangote Group Is Recruiting For Store And Inventory Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inventory Officer by Jobsdome: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Inventory Officer

Location Plateau

Job Description
As is part of the outbound team; this role entails recording shipments as assigned to dispatchers and franchises, Keeping records of inbound and outbound of shipments, Organizing the floor operations to conform to the standard and ethics of the client. Ensuring that there is quality reporting End-to-End.

Skills & Competencies

Understand the importance of escalating queries or inaccuracies within the center.
Adherence to process and procedural requirements
Good written and Oral Communication skills, work well within a team environment
Attention to details and the accuracy surrounding completing tasks.
Disciplined in time keeping and achieving daily outputs as required

Qualifications
A graduate or ND holder with at least one year experience in logistics operations
Preferably male and must reside in Jos Plateau

Interested?
Click To Apply

Deadline: 23 September, 2016
Re: Inventory Officer by Jobsdome: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
4 days to go
Re: Inventory Officer by emeka51: 4:11am On Sep 20, 2016
I just applied I pray it comes my way..
Re: Inventory Officer by Jobsdome: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2016
emeka51:
I just applied I pray it comes my way..
Goodluck
Re: Inventory Officer by Jobsdome: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2016
1 day to go

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent / Graduate Customer Service Rep. At Deloitte / Ongoing Japaul Oil & Maritime Service Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.