Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Dropshipping And Earn Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Dropshipping And Earn Money (1067 Views)

DropShipping Solution-get The Most Powerful Wordpress Plugin For Dropship 35%OFF / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Earn Money From Transformer Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Dropshipping And Earn Money by cnanu(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
How to open an run a business that sell items through the internet

I am an ecommerce service provider. In details, my job is to help startups create a profitable ecommerce solutins, such as, sell items online,collect payment,send the item to the buyer and pay the seller. I process the following payments Visa,Master Card,PayPal. My wok is to use the above named payments on your website to sell items and send your profits to your bank account. I do website that sell items like Clothes, Fashion items, Phone Asseccories Computers, laptops and many other items. Those items/products that you will sell on your website have been agranged with the manufactures to ship items to buyers address. It means that if someone buys from your website, then, the manufacturer will send the item to the buyer directly, and the profit paid to you.

You will make huge and steady income from selling tangible products,once you advertise your ecommerce website you will sell as many items as you can. This is the reaistic means of generating income which i endorse. So i build the business for interested individuals.

The price of my service is 80,000 Naira per year which includes the following:

Building your Ecommerce website( with shopping cart) ---------------------- 15,000 Naira/year
Hosting and Naming the website----------------------- ------------------------------ ----$89.99/year 35,000 Naira/year
Outsourcing of items/products ------------------------------ ---------------------------- Free-
Shipping Services contracts ------------------------------ ------------------------------ Free
Transport Logistic charge ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --- Free
Payment Gateway Access------------------------ ------------------------------ --------- $25/Year or 10000Naira/year
Payment Processing and management charges----------------------- --------- 20,000Naira/year and 2.5% fee per withdrawal
Branding ( printing your website/name/logo/ on the package)-------------- Free
Branded mobile apps 12 apps per year.------------------------- ------------------- Free

Total========================= ====================== 80,000 Naira/year and 2.5% fee per withdrawal

What You will get are:

1.A dynamic E commerce shopping website which is built to sell and ship items from USA,UK and China to any part of the world. Your website will sell products manufactred by companies in uk usa and china and immediately a customer purchase items, the manufacturer will ship that item to the buyer address any where in the world. Your Business website/name/logo will be printed on the package.

2.Easy payment processing, collecting,calculation and sharing.Your website will requset your customers to pay with VisaCard , Mastercard or Paypal. All your profit from sales are processed, converted and transfered into your bank account.

3. You dont need to provide Intl'l Passport, drivers license, Domiciliary Account,Nepa Bill, Dollar Card,Paypal.. I take care of all those certifications and verification on your behalf. Just pay from your bank account. i will only pay profit to the bank account which is attached to the website that sold the item.

4. You have professionals working for you. Shipping logistics charge's free and You will benefit from shipping fee excemption.

5. Finally, an app or more for targeting mobile phones users.I noticed that mobile apps is helping marketers to attract new customers and keep them.I will always give you a free app with your company name/website/logo each month. The app will be downloaded amazon.

6. The value of your website will continue to increase as long as people visits your website, so if you want to sell your website, it is the number of visitors that matters. A website with 100,000 users will be costlier than the other with 10,000 users,even if the latter sells more.

Your duty as the ecommerce business owner are as follows:

1 Advertise your business on all or any of the following that you can afford:
Tv and Radio, Newspaper&magazine,Handbill and poster,Internet plus word of mouth.
2 Login through the back office of your website and you will see what your customers paid for, the next thing you do is that you will click <send> the customer information, so that the manufacturer will see the information and ship the item to the buyer.
3 Withdraw profits made from sales and smile.

How to Start is very simple. With-in 5 days from time of payment your site will come live for you to start selling.

In a year you can make more than $2500 as a minimum. But a good sales person makes $3500 per month. You must advertise your business to increase sales. I guarantee you that at the end of each year you must make more than you started with. From experience this business yields more than $2000 per year.

Any question? Reply the mail or join my whatssapp group 09095425300 to get answer.

=================================================================

The 3 links below are the customers i have currently.

http://www.smalldeals.biz/

http://www.manydeals.com/

http://www.mybestdeals.com/

I put free apps for them to use promote their site on the link below

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY67IOD

(1) (Reply)

Pure Natural Honey / Imported Teeth Whitening Kit / Make Unlimited $10 :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.