Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA (1430 Views)

A Nairalander At Ongoing Apc Ward 4 Rally, Benin City / Aisha Buhari To Meet With 'Stop TB', A UN Hosted Organisation In New York Today / Edo 2016: Obaseki Campaings In Atlanta & New York, USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by chie8: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
First Lady Mrs Aisha Buhari is currently in New York for a High Level Stop TB Partnership meeting.Also present at the meeting is Minister of Health Prof. Isaac Adewole.

Above are some of the things she said at the ongoing meeting

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/aisha-buhari-health-minister-prof-isaac.html

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by chie8: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2016

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by drss2(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
image laundary work for aisha halliburton buari cotesy of daura govt of nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by LoveMachine(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
They will soon say this event was staged and shot by Clarence Peters.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by Larwin(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na our ppl plenty pass sef undecided
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Where is Fayose?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by sarrki(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Her excellency

Abeg do better come ooo
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Has someone notice something in that room this fishing ? I smell lies let. This thread get to second page and I ll release the bombshell
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by Beremx(f): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by Beremx(f): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Seen
next topic abegi!!
mtscheeew!
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by ificatchmodeh: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Every
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by krasican(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
i know sure say the signal .com don see dat ring cheesy cheesy grin grin make don come give us the price grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
She is working for Women and Children.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by rusher14: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
That room looks like a place I know in Ikare-Ekiti.

Fayose should have gone to say hi.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by henchamb(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Has someone notice something in that room this fishing ? I smell lies let. This thread get to second page and I ll release the bombshell

Release the bomb in that your Brooklyn slum

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by mensdept: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
The First Lady of the Islamic republic there. At least she is better looking than those behind her with stupid weaves on

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by donphilopus: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Brooklynsouth:

Hope not in River Niger though?!
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by Jokerman(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
I tot it is said dat hijab is an important aspect of a female moslem.... why aint she wearing one naw??
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by NOC1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
This is New Delhioooooo, not Newyork lol. Can't you see the floor finishing, it is an Indian design lol.
Wailers over to you capitalise o my findings
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by rusher14: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
henchamb:

Release the bomb in that your Brooklyn slum

They've got massive rats live on the streets of Brooklyn.
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At Ongoing 'stop TB' Meeting In New York,USA by Raydos: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
I wonder why women are hard

My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didn't believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to confirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
Biko tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Fumes, Says Won’t Allow Buhari To Jail Him / National Code Of Corporate Governance & RCCG...FACTS & FICTIONS / Biafra: Jubilation As Ipob Igweocha Inaugurates ALUU ZONE 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.