Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Encounter With A Mad Man(must Read-must Laugh) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Encounter With A Mad Man(must Read-must Laugh) (1380 Views)

You Must Laugh / 31 Funny Sarcastic Replies You Must Laugh To / Joke Of The Week... You Must Laugh. From A Kelly-u Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Mad Man(must Read-must Laugh) by dave26c(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abeg laugh smallĀ°* I went to a restaurant to eat with just N300, so I ordered food for N200 & meat N100. As I sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and putting on a nice shirt said " I love the way you eat, add more food, I will pay". I hastily added food for N500 and continued eating. He said again " you eat so well, go and add 2bottles of soft drinks so that you can drink after eating". I hastily made the order. After drinking 1bottle, as I was trying to open the 2nd bottle, the opener fell down, and I bent to pick it, I discovered that the man was bare footed! !!!., i then noticed he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said *" the way dem go take beat you for here today ehh, na only God go fit save you* *LOL!!*
Re: My Encounter With A Mad Man(must Read-must Laugh) by 9niceguy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
glutton......two bottles of drink on food? haba
Re: My Encounter With A Mad Man(must Read-must Laugh) by permsec: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Piggy eater... 2bottles of soft drink for a meal?

Yawns..... Sorry e no funny broda.
Re: My Encounter With A Mad Man(must Read-must Laugh) by mhizAnnie(f): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Dem go flog ur destiny change direction cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Kind Of Meal? / Christmas Drama In Church / Collection Of Miscellaneous Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.