Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) (47842 Views)

Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / South African Court Sentences Nigerian To 20 Years For Human Trafficking [pics] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by delors(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank you MOD for removing that nonsense guy that just posted a long blank space...never seen anyone that daft in a long while.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Taryur3(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Igbo guys again? This is what they call hustle and death.what qualification did u have...? Wayec...lols...studying as an undergraduate at 46...lols...the death wey go kill dt fidelis they do press up already.no sorry for him biko. Ilu ti ko si ofin ,ko si ESE.

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
/
THE VIDEO IS FROM 3 or 4 years AGO!

\

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by kings09(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wen they won medals @ d jst concluded paralympics, u ddnt knw they were eedeeots or flat heads. U call dem Nigerians. Oloshi
muystoy:
See dem flat heads, eediots
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by nnokwa042(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
ever811:
guy! 4get that thing..what the Igbo's are doing with our name is becoming unacceptable.. haba ...
ur very stupid what re they doing with ur name ? What name do u ve ? So cus they catch igbo with drug in asia and then so the world should bomb peru columbia or Bolivia that produce it, if igbo spoiled ur name i ask again what of arab people and northerners that commit sucide bomb allover the world? Yorubas trade thier own in london , even this post i got since 2014 is not new ok? Ur name my black ass

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by begwong: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sirbun:
This is fucking Old News bro, they man in question was among those Pardon by Thai King . Stop deceiving People coz its 2 years ago. They man is Alive and healthy..
Whether the news us from 1900 A.D who cares?
I dey among those seeing it for the first time.
Even with this some of such guys don package another set of the cocaine for dia anus ready for dispatch to R. I. P drug country

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by kings09(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
If it's negative news, they r igbos but if na positive news, they r Nigerians. Hypocrisy is ur surname
royalfamily:
If not igbos who 're we expecting again ..... Let them face the wrath of the law it what dey call for.

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by sweetgala(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
mummyson26:
Since there is no names NCN from both region will be like.. ...
Flat head vs cone head

Forget that side.. I dey hear that guy loud and clear .

My SE brethren how far , this hustle must pay

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by mKc9ET(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Am just want to check names but since there is no name am no gonna comment again

@mkc9ET
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
For those of you whose Facebook profile says living in UK and working in Owerri. Am not saying you are lying.Am just bothered..How are you coping with the transport fare? especially in this time of change?

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by RuJay: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chaiiii racket don lick
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by muller101(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Zico5:
I know where they come from. The Moment u mentioned Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, singapore, don't just look too far. They are the flat heads, see as the second dey opening mouth. I can never pity them, cos all they wish for this country is bad. Let them reap the fruits of their labors. Kedu je
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Our hard working brothers from the east again?

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by muller101(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Zico5:
I know where they come from. The Moment u mentioned Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, singapore, don't just look too far. They are the flat heads, see as the second dey opening mouth. I can never pity them, cos all they wish for this country is bad. Let them reap the fruits of their labors. Kedu je
read again. It was posted as 2 Nigerian men. So they are u brothers. If u deny them. Then never u claim one Nigeria. Do u comprehend?

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
What nonsense
This is old news 2013
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Baroba(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
mesoprogress:
Old video

As old as Methuselah self, we know why the op posted it.. How unfortunate..
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by berrystunn(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Taryur3:
Igbo guys again? This is what they call hustle and death.what qualification did u have...? Wayec...lols...studying as an undergraduate at 46...lols...the death wey go kill dt fidelis they do press up already.no sorry for him biko. Ilu ti ko si ofin ,ko si ESE.

Old news...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Glomoni: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
nnokwa042:
but if they die they died alone they re better northern sucide bombers of south west killer of british soldier they beheaded in london

Who make I blame; u or ur English Teacher? grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by divineshare(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
this happened about 5 years ago!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Ironi: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Stupiid Nigerians and their yeye, always making gra gra gra in everything and when they get busted they suddenly become timid and mumu. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by nightfall(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=Zico5 post=49503970]I know where they come from. The Moment u mentioned Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan, singapore, don't just look too far. They are the flat heads, see as the second dey opening mouth. I can never pity them, cos all they wish for this country is bad. Let them reap the fruits of their labors. Kedu je[/quote

Guy why are you been heartless these are human beings for God sake their action might be unjustified but they don't deserve death i feel for them may God have mercy on them
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by tunatrezy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'm from imo state burst ma head. Igbo boiz and business i hail o
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Igbos again!

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
It is a pity.

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by onionsoup(f): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ikbobby:
Hopefully the make their ways right with God before they are eventually Killed by the Thai government smiley

They had better make piece with God cos no earthquake can deliver them now. Heaven straight sha.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by TerrorSquad(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
old video, the fair guy was calling ten ten on phone.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by fareed69(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na them again O

Jews of Nigeria

Name checkers Association of Nigeria

Baruwa Ipaja Branch

Food Don ready O.

Rest in Peace to them in Advance

-2 Flat heads.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by benzems(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
since no names
no idea if there Nigerians

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Jacobx007: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Somebody please translate what d two of them were saying! Its lik hearing only one side of a story - anyone pls?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by obailala(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Get rich or die trying... 50 cents still dey learn work...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Amah70: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Two foolish men
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by beneezy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
It so much look like its one person at two different interrogation points at different times
Take a close look at the face (similar) and the fingers (also the wedding ring)
Not two Nigerians. 1 Nigerian crook

Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers / EFCC busts OOU, arrests students, recovers millions, cars / Kidnappers Feed Their Victims With Soft-Drinks And Biscuits