Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here (39794 Views)

Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 / It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by judemurphy(m): 5:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Wonder1844:
pls can the test be taken with a smartphone?
yes you can
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by judemurphy(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2016
jdstunt:
I just found out that the acknowledgement letter sent to my email was not addressed to me but rather to a different person.

Pls does anyone know how it came about and what is its implication?.

Pls I'm really confused at this moment, I really need your assistance.
contact their help care line
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by judemurphy(m): 5:41am On Sep 21, 2016
salo4resolute:
Hello fellow nairalander! Pls how do I accces my account profile I opened wit npower? Cos av being trying all I could to know if I still have account with them
you can't open your profile until you have been sent message
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by hiffy0120(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2016
judemurphy:
you can't open your profile until you have been sent message

I have been sent but cldnt access my profile either, but my concern is my surname start with j thinking maybe that could be the reason I couldn't access it
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Funjosh(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Sam0(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Wonder1844:

yea! if it has good internet connection
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=hiffy0120 post=49540212]

I have been sent but cldnt access my profile either, but my concern is my surname start with j thinking maybe that could be the reason I couldn't access it [/quote
just wait patiently till when J will write test
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Pls, a friend just received a text message to log in and fill her surname and and phone number
though she cant access her profile for now
pls how real could this be cos the message was sent to her number
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by jdstunt(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Please can someone help me with their help care line
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by ismogimo: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2016
jdstunt:
Please can someone help me with their help care line
o 08104000042
o 07013000448
o 08155000502
o 08180000832
Email
o info@npower.gov.ng
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by yoged(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Unibenfucker:

Brother why the insult nah?
ah. No vex bro. Just joking with you
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by grosy: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2016
i cannot apply too what is the problem
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Unibenfucker(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2016
yoged:
ah. No vex bro. Just joking with you
Ok ooooh, this Npower nawaoh.
Two of my friends whos schedule was today didn't get an sms from Npower, buh they were able to login and take thier test.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by seedbaba(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
If you applied for the N power programme and you are interested in granting an interview to an international television station news organisation and is very keen on taking this N power job offer and also resides in abuja. Should please contact this number ASAP 08066969652. Thanks
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
seedbaba:
If you applied for the N power programme and you are interested in granting an interview to an international television station news organisation and is very keen on taking this N power job offer and also resides in abuja. Should please contact this number ASAP 08066969652. Thanks
This is not ment for here.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Pls, a friend just received a text message to log in and fill her surname and and phone number
though she cant access her profile for now
pls how real could this be cos the message was sent to her number
If recieved sms to write the test and you are having problem loging in: call the npower help line.

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by estlex(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
the questions given to N-TEACH Candidate

Which is the smallest fraction among the following?

Select one:

a. 3/4

b. 6/7

c. 1/2

d. 6/5

How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.

Select one:

a. will have done

b. can have done

c. must have done

d. may have done

e. could have done

Q: The Capital of Lagos State is_____

Select one:

a. Bariga

b. Isale-Eko

c. Eko

d. Ikeja

e. Ikorodu

If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?

Select one:

a. Monday

b. Tuesday

c. Friday

d. Saturday

Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that __________

Select one:

a. she attracted everybody's attention

b. everybody was surprised that she attended the part

c. None of the options

d. everybody looked down at her

e. she was notorious for her behaviour

Q: Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

Select one:

a. Alhaji Mai Borno

b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

c. Godwin Emefiele

d. Adamu Chiroma

e. Charles Soludo

In words number 14 can be written as _________

Select one:

a. Forteen.

b. Fourteen.

c. Fortin.

d. Fourtin.

[Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase worD.] Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.

Select one:

a. urban

b. modern

c. pastoral

d. central

e. rustic

Q: A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________

Select one:

a. a platform

b. a lagoon

c. a lake

d. an island

e. None of the options

Bose shouldn't have interrupted the teacher, _________?

Select one:

a. could she

b. didn't she

c. should she

d. did she

e. can she

Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?

Select one:

a. YES

b. NO

At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?

Select one:

a. YES

b. NO

At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:

Select one or more:

a. Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)

b. Laptop

c. Tablet

Do you have any physical disability?

Select one:

a. Yes

b. No

Gender?

Select one:

a. Female

b. Male

Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?

Select one:

a. 3rd Class / Pass

b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters

c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD

d. 1st Class / Distinction

e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD

f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit

g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD

h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters

i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit

j.
2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters

k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters

l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD

What is your current employment status?

Select one:

a. Full-time

b. Part-time

c. Freelance

d. Unemployed
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Wonder1844(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
was anybody here with surname starting with O who got SMS yday able to log in to take d test? my is showing invalid
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wonder1844:
was anybody here with surname starting with O who got SMS yday able to log in to take d test? my is showing invalid

Yes I received sms for alphabet O but was unable to login. I called help line and I was told to wait till 24th
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Shadaracho007(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls i didn't get any messages from npower.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by massive1019(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wonder1844:
chaiiii...naija and their questions....didnt you read notice put forward by the npower management? better still seeing is blivin. go to there page.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Manamax(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Any solution to people who have not received sms?
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by kayultimate(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wonder1844:

Try login with your first or middle name..

Had same issue and i couldn't login with my surname but middle mane went through..

assessment taken.. awaiting result..
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by rector4real: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
pls have not receive any message for the test.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Wonder1844(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
massive1019:
chaiiii...naija and their questions....didnt you read notice put forward by the npower management? better still seeing is blivin. go to there page.
I didn't read it and if I did I won't have asked. But it wudve been easier for u to ansa or ignore than all these grammar.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Wonder1844(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
kayultimate:

Try login with your first or middle name..

Had same issue and i couldn't login with my surname but middle mane went through..

assessment taken.. awaiting result..

thanks a lot, I did exactly that and was able to log in.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thanks
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by massive1019(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wonder1844:

I didn't read it and if I did I won't have asked. But it wudve been easier for u to ansa or ignore than all these grammar.
guy no vex nah.......dere ar som obvious tnz u don't nid 2 ask question on......lyk "hw can I pooo" lol...no vex guy.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Sam0(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
me I don't understand ooo! u guys that use ur middle name to login is ur middle name ur surname? with the way I reason it, other pple that are writing today and their surname starts with pqrtu their login should be valid cos that's what their surname start with, and u guys went to use ur middle name that starts with d same as their surname don't u guys think is something u should worry about? i got d same msg to do d test today but loging in was invalid. so is good to wait till when 0will be having theirs.
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
SEE

Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by Fishout(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Intendy:

it's an online based test. time frame 20 minutes. all you need to login is your registered phone number and surname.
thanks
Re: NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here by massive1019(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Sam0:
me I don't understand ooo! u guys that use ur middle name to login is ur middle name ur surname? with the way I reason it, other pple that are writing today and their surname starts with pqrtu their login should be valid cos that's what their surname start with, and u guys went to use ur middle name that starts with d same as their surname don't u guys think is something u should worry about? i got d same msg to do d test today but loging in was invalid. so is good to wait till when 0will be having theirs.
guy, wat is happening is dis. during registration it was stated dat, write ur first name, middle name and last name. mean while, last name is d surname, bt some ppl wrote there middle name as surname and some wrote there first name instead of last name. and it's what you gave them they will you use since they don't know you exist before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Just Got A Job With National Population Commission / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Etisalat Call Centre Agent(08090090200)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.