Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) (28216 Views)

N74Billion Fraud: Ibrahim Shema In Court Today (Photos) / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na only PDP members dem dey freeze their account. Fake anti-corruption fight. Meanwhile, Dogara's case, Amaechi, Fashola, Buratai's case have been swept under the carpet

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
8o
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Watching

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:
grin

Economic recession has really affected EFCC.
They are so frugal to the point of writing "INVESTIGATION" as "INVEST."

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by bart10: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Where is Amaethief and Fashole? This is just witch hunting the opposition. Kwarruption war is a ruse unfortunately many people in this country don't understand until a bag of rice is sold for 200k.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by kamzibobo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Devil don babtize
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:
grin

Economic recession has really affected EFCC.
They are so frugal to the point of writing "INVESTIGATION" as "INVEST."

Hahahahaha... That really got me cracked up here.
Babe you really funny grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by kabaka1: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
fran6co:
I don't c anything special in this FTC thing,.... this investigation will only end in that wall it has been written....

No mind the toothless dog called EFCC. Same old shit without any fruitful outcome. As long as this shit involves a "BIGMAN" in naija walai talai nothing go kukuu happen after all the noise.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 12:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Buhari the corrupt hypocrite. Be seizing Shema houses because he did not greet you well. But Buhari's daughter that he married to Boko Sherrif bought N680 million Abuja house. Hypocrisy na devil, Buhari no go end well. Evil thief.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 1:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Na only PDP members dem dey freeze their account. Fake anti-corruption fight. Meanwhile, Dogara's case, Amaechi, Fashola, Buratai's case have been swept under the carpet

A mountain cannot be hidden under a carpet forever. My own is to make sure it does not start from me, if it has to start from somebody.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by futurenix(m): 2:21am On Sep 20, 2016
When it get to T. A Orji's turn please EFCC.

I have been patiently waiting
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by GoodSide: 3:29am On Sep 20, 2016
pls in 2019.
who wud we vote
is it apc or we r going bac to our vomit..pdp
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by ozawo1(m): 4:46am On Sep 20, 2016
All these seizures 're just smoke screen, the main loot is behind the screen!
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by goodheart92: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2016
NextGovernor:

People like you are the reason why APC keep deceiving and lying to Nigerians because they know you are there to always digest it.
people like you are the one putting Nigeria in recession now, if your brother jonadaf has done one quarter of what President Buhari is doing now to fight corruption maybe Nigeria will not be in recession today.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 5:27am On Sep 20, 2016
This is witch-hunting, PMB is too tribalistic in fact he's a fanatics if it were his brothers in Islam he wonuldnt have done this...
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Andrew893: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by fareed69(m): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Jirate:

More of What if I may ask?, Buhari is a Failure already, Shema is a PDP member, that is why he is being Persecuted. Ameachi stole Billions and he still a Cabinet member, to Hell with APC. Their Punishment is Loading......... cool

Has it been proven that Amaechi stole

Come out with facts

Don't talk about hear Say
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2016
EFCC is very active now n I love it. This is payback period for those who use Jona tenure to still money because JEG was to calm. He doesn't understand that those people would only spoil his name. And I pray SAI baba will use those policy that will bring us out of recession. He needs to make peace also with d Naija Delta Militant. They weren't bombing pipelines for bombing sake they want dialogue not like boko who was killing for no reason. Nigeria will be great again. Buhari is working n Jona too did his best.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2016
And they said Nigeria shuldnt fall a victim of recession.......Waz he not d one Claimin he has nothin to fear d oda day??
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2016
SerialGist:
How does this bring back the price of rice to N60 as it was before this pressidiot climbed the stage? God punish this stuppid president.

My hatred for buhari has no boundary. If i have the opportunity, i would skin him alive.
Thank God you can't even 1000M closer to him. If shettima were to be from East or south south, you'll call it witch hunt. Bunch of idIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooot
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by joshaac(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2016
this is stupidity from efcc and the clueless and brainless governor of katsina state after all that shema did katsina.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by BadirX(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
hungryboy:
Which wan dem dey write 'Efcc under Invest? '
Abeg people were don go school make dem explain am give me abeg

EFCC UNDER INVESTIGATION
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Magnitki: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2016
SerialGist:
How does this bring back the price of rice to N60 as it was before this pressidiot climbed the stage? God punish this stuppid president.

My hatred for buhari has no boundary. If i have the opportunity, i would skin him alive.

Please, don't kill yourself with your hatred for PMB. He will still there in 2019. Sorry for you.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by olurock123: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2016
our money...[color=#770077][/color]

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Pidggin:
go and cook for ur bf abeg. Did he share the looted fund with you? Whether pdp or not, your concern should be us he guilty of the accusation? He is a northerner and that save your ass from crying southerners are being persecuted. If EFCC has moved against dogara, you would have also be spewing trash here that the executive is trying to cowed the legislator. For Amachi case, I tot wike said he will probe him. To be candid I hate democracy's rule of law, if it were military regime, quick dispensation of justice. You are perceived guilty until proven otherwise...at least many who stole our collective wealth would have be languishing in prisons across the country by now. When they looted, they never had recourse to rule of law but when they are being chased, they cry witch-hunt n fundamental right. These evil people are the reasons we are in this inglorious recession, they are the reason our roads are death-trapped, why army of unemployed youths are resorting to crimes and other dehumanising way of making ends meet, why are hospitals are in deplorable condition. Lest I forget Gej's government took tinubu to CCB, yet they couldn't find anything against him. Though it doesn't exonerate him but shows how little the last adm fought corruption and how smart these people you supporting are. Worst still people like u support them with the free mb given to you. Let APC witch-hunt pdp, should pdp or another party get there, they can in fact shoot dead all apc's saint-looters.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by edwinclinton(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Wet in be all dis na
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Good to know, but let the war against corruption be seen as a worthwhile efforts.
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by fakati(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Jirate post=49506665]

More of What if I may ask?, Buhari is a Failure already, Shema is a PDP member, that is why he is being Persecuted. Ameachi stole Billions and he still a Cabinet member, to Hell with APC. Their Punishment is Loading......... coolmay God have mercy on you so that you can reason like human being
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Maybe he did not go to greet Baba in Daura when he came for sara grin
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
hungryboy:
Which wan dem dey write 'Efcc under Invest? '
Abeg people were don go school make dem explain am give me abeg
no err,them only suppose put full stop for the "investg"back
Re: EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) by Jirate(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=fakati post=49516516][/quote]

Go and learn how to post like an educated person, illiterate mallam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / Supo Dosunmu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.