Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Air Liquide Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Air Liquide Aptitude Test (1829 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Liquide Aptitude Test by chigo4flow(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please I just receive an invite from the above company slated for this wednesday. I will like to know if anybody in the house received the invite, have their past questions and know anything about the company.

1 Like

Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by Zhirinovsky: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
What position is yours?
chigo4flow:
Please I just receive an invite from the above company slated for this wednesday. I will like to know if anybody in the house received the invite, have their past questions and know anything about the company.
Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by chigo4flow(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Graduate recruitment
Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by Alcheringa(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
chigo4flow:
Graduate recruitment
Pls bro., how did you apply, for future purpose?
Email or website applicable?
Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by trino: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
chigo4flow:

why don't show love to other job seekers like you. When asked how you applied, you'd prefer to keep mute. Yet you want to get info on their past questions and the company from other nairalanders. Help people that are in the lower cadre than you because you could still need their help someday.. Just a word I feel you should take note of. Cheers! grin

3 Likes

Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by Nairaist: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
chigo4flow:

Please can I get this information from you Chigo
Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2019
chigo4flow:
Please bro, how did the aptitude test goes? I am having a test with them on 08/10/2019 also and I don't know how to prepare
Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by petervipene: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2019
@bolinjkezzy which position did you for and where is the test location and time?
Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
petervipene:
@bolinjkezzy which position did you for and where is the test location and time?
graduate engineer, Lagos is the location for the test
Re: Air Liquide Aptitude Test by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
petervipene:
How do I prepare for the test?

(1) (Reply)

ABU Zaria Postgraduate Entrance Exam, 2016 / Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.