Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigeria Football In Trouble! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Football In Trouble! (613 Views)

Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / I See The Future Of Nigeria Football In This Present Flying Eagles. / When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Football In Trouble! by Oye50(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
After watching the Nigeria, Mozambique encounter, one will begin to wonder about the name 'Super Eagles' r they really super? Every now and then its one flop to another. I can't remember when last i watched them and @ the end of the day they impress.
Re: Nigeria Football In Trouble! by 2Legit2Qui: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
pOSTER

SO, WHAT IS YAH POINT. CAN YOU PLAY FOOTBALL AT ALL, OR ARE YOU ANOTHER NOISE MAKER?
Re: Nigeria Football In Trouble! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2009
I have lost interest in Nigerian football. Whenever the situation improves, I will be back.
Re: Nigeria Football In Trouble! by 2Legit2Qui: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2009
good for u- what a way to be patriotic.
Re: Nigeria Football In Trouble! by Oye50(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2009
@2Legit2Quit, for ur info am not a noise maker, i only find solutions to challenges. All am doing is to create an atmosphere where fellow naija guys will begin to see reasons to start discussing the need for a change in our footballing system and proffer solutions which ll sooner or later get to the right places n d desired changes would be seen. As for if am a player, it may please u to know dat at least b4 this very strike, i played for my dept in a very crucial tournament n i not only scored goals but i also emerged as the tournament's 3rd best player after helping my dept reach the final. Now u know.
Re: Nigeria Football In Trouble! by novaman: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
The only way to end our problem is for the NFF to design a 10 years program using the 6 geo-political zones as a platform; in each of the zones they should build a performance center, each with 4 training pitches and camping facilties; the FF would then assign a trainner who will visit every communities in the zone. The trainer can design a program whereby under 13 and 15 will be invited, during school holiday; all most come with a written envidence from their school authority attached with a birth certificate. The trainner will select up to 25 (under 13) and 25 (under 15), then the rest can go home, while the selected players can go into closed camping for about 3 to 4 weeks; those who cannot make it into the camp could be allowed to come from hom if their house is within the center or they have close relatives. this could be carried about 3 times a year, the trainners should also form 4 teams , 2 Under 15 and 2 Under 13, so that they can player several friendly matches with other zones with video clips made available to the national junior team coach, who will work hand in hand with these trainners to monitor the progress of the players, until the very good one will be selected for under 17 tournament; for those who did not make the team could be recomended to local clubside and can only be allowed to go for foreign trials only when they have played for a local side for 2 years. Any player who took part in the program must be released once they are 18 and must play for a local side for 2 years before any foreign trip.

(1) (Reply)

Only God Can Remove Me From Nff, Says Lulu / I Jumped To The Roof Of My Apartment, But Not Wounded / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.