Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING! (434 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Las Vegas Shooting: Police Nab Gran After Woman Screamed Warning Crowd / Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING! by segxywegxy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
My name is Oluwasegun, an ex-banker. After spending 17 years in banking industry, I resigned 4 years ago to face the business I so much have passion for. I faced this business with all of my strength to pursue my dreams and aspirations. I will go all out to sacrifice anything for the success of the business.
Along the line, storms came and the Lord clearly revealed to me that He is bringing the business down as well as humble me in His own way. It was also revealed to me that my marriage of 17 years will be affected - meaning - lost of the business, marriage and all my possessions. IT ALL CAME TO PASS. I lost my business, sold my house and vehicles, lost my marriage BUT, God swiftly restored my marriage within a month because it is an institution He cherished most, all I ever worked for crashed before my eyes.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 came to fulfilment in my life.....I was troubled on every side yet not distressed, I was perplexed but not in despair, I was persecuted but not forsaken, I was cast down but not destroyed.
It was at this juncture that the Lord finally revealed to me about His fury, wrath, and anger that is coming upon every disobedient Child.
The Lord said even though we confess and profess His name with our mouth, our heart is far from Him, we are no more serving Him but serving other gods - i.e our jobs, businesses and desires of our heart. We are entangled with the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye, and the pride of life - which are not of God.
Jeremiah 25:6 says, "And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the WORKS of your hands; and I will do you no hurt." (KJV)
Joshua 23:16 says, "If you break the covenant of the Lord your God by worshipping and serving other gods, his anger will burn against you, and you will quickly vanish from the good land He has given you." (NLT)
Ezekiel 13:13 says, "Therefore, this is what the sovereign Lord says, in My wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury." (NIV)
Brothers and Sister, we are now in the era that God is using any means to defend His name that has been dragged into the mud.
As soon as He "VISITS" you, establish where you have missed it, confess, repent, and forsake your wrong doings (sins). Submit yourself therefore to Jesus Christ, accept and serve Him genuinely, He will always make things work together for your good.

Please forward to all your contacts.

God bless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING! by segxywegxy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please spread this.
Tnx

[b][/b]
segxywegxy:
My name is Oluwasegun, an ex-banker. After spending 17 years in banking industry, I resigned 4 years ago to face the business I so much have passion for. I faced this business with all of my strength to pursue my dreams and aspirations. I will go all out to sacrifice anything for the success of the business.
Along the line, storms came and the Lord clearly revealed to me that He is bringing the business down as well as humble me in His own way. It was also revealed to me that my marriage of 17 years will be affected - meaning - lost of the business, marriage and all my possessions. IT ALL CAME TO PASS. I lost my business, sold my house and vehicles, lost my marriage BUT, God swiftly restored my marriage within a month because it is an institution He cherished most, all I ever worked for crashed before my eyes.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 came to fulfilment in my life.....I was troubled on every side yet not distressed, I was perplexed but not in despair, I was persecuted but not forsaken, I was cast down but not destroyed.
It was at this juncture that the Lord finally revealed to me about His fury, wrath, and anger that is coming upon every disobedient Child.
The Lord said even though we confess and profess His name with our mouth, our heart is far from Him, we are no more serving Him but serving other gods - i.e our jobs, businesses and desires of our heart. We are entangled with the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye, and the pride of life - which are not of God.
Jeremiah 25:6 says, "And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the WORKS of your hands; and I will do you no hurt." (KJV)
Joshua 23:16 says, "If you break the covenant of the Lord your God by worshipping and serving other gods, his anger will burn against you, and you will quickly vanish from the good land He has given you." (NLT)
Ezekiel 13:13 says, "Therefore, this is what the sovereign Lord says, in My wrath I will unleash a violent wind, and in my anger hailstones and torrents of rain will fall with destructive fury." (NIV)
Brothers and Sister, we are now in the era that God is using any means to defend His name that has been dragged into the mud.
As soon as He "VISITS" you, establish where you have missed it, confess, repent, and forsake your wrong doings (sins). Submit yourself therefore to Jesus Christ, accept and serve Him genuinely, He will always make things work together for your good.

Please forward to all your contacts.

God bless
Re: WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING! by eldon190: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2016
test

(1) (Reply)

Banks To Shut Down Several Branches Before The End Of The Year / Nairaland Is Unfair To Adherents Of Different Religion / EFCC Impersonator Aressted and Jailed In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.