Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Think She Will Take Over From Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think She Will Take Over From Kim Kardashian (2276 Views)

Why I Think There Is More To The Seun Egbegbe Story / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Will Take Over From Kim Kardashian by ruggedtimi(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
New Internet sensation, Natalie Halcro, one of the women in the cast of E!’s new reality TV series, WAGS, is already making quite the impression on viewers. The show, which is dedicated to following the lives of girlfriends and wives of well-known figures in the sports industry, is taking a new spin on the typical wife/girlfriend reality TV story line. It may become one of the most popular reality TV shows on the air thanks to the interesting cast members. Personally i follow the series because of natalie halcro, i have the hots for her.

Re: I Think She Will Take Over From Kim Kardashian by ruggedtimi(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
shocked

Re: I Think She Will Take Over From Kim Kardashian by Sugarcious(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Do you have permission to post a model's picture on a third party forum like Nairaland?? These can get you a jail term. IGNORANCE!!
Re: I Think She Will Take Over From Kim Kardashian by OKorowanta: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Sugarcious:
Do you have permission to post a model's picture on a third party forum like Nairaland?? These can get you a jail term. IGNORANCE!!

You just got served a story.
Savour the tori and stop being a social media critic.
Na pipo like una Yemi Alade dey blast for snapchat.
Critics.
Naomi Campbell and the rest got popular bicos the press talk about them week in,week out.
They are so glad to hit the front pages.
Tread softly,it's just a thread.

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Hits The Gym With His Heavily Built Friends(video/pics) / See Denreles Wife / Lil Kesh And Wizkid Signed Artist In The Studio With A New Hit Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.