Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking (2252 Views)

‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira / 100$ Paypal Fund For Sale Urgently.terms And Condition Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by piperson(m): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2016
don't know if you people took time to read this in their website

1 Share

Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by jeffizy(m): 2:46am On Sep 20, 2016
If truly this is on their page, then, they are good to go.

Any thing you get served, you deserve. undecided
Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by pol23: 2:55am On Sep 20, 2016
People don dey chop money from this thing oo, including colleagues at work. me sef dey think am oo.
But still don't have that spare money yet.
take or discard the T&C at your own risk.
Life's a risk.
una wey don dey chop the money alone.
when dem disappear make una no dey shout like say we dey share the money oo.
I hope my money won't be there though, Cos me sef won do oo.
Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by arantess: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2016
pol23:
People don dey chop money from this thing oo, including colleagues at work. me sef dey think am oo.
But still don't have that spare money yet.
take or discard the T&C at your own risk.
Life's a risk.
una wey don dey chop the money alone.
when dem disappear make una no dey shout like say we dey share the money oo.
I hope my money won't be there though, Cos me sef won do oo.
its good like this na....i love honesty in all things
if ur liver no reach, BOUNCE!!
Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by millhouse: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2016
This one no reach na.. Read the terms and conditions when filling a bank account opening form

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by Myself2(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2016
Let me summarise it for them,

'" In this our MMM we are out here to see mugus that are so blind and naive to give us their money even after we've told them both codedly and hohally that we are only here to scam their dumbasses"
Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by IVORY2009(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
another wonder-bank, pennywise, wealth-solution, wealth-zone etc
Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by piperson(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
who need help?
Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by tolexy007(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
sit down there dey look how we keep making our money...
Re: This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking by baf: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Humblega:
Whatsapp group for beginners:

Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
add me 08034878018

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Can Make Money From Youtube / Tin ore Available / Zenon Oil Investment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.