Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] (57276 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Dry Humps UNILAG Girl On Stage [PICS] / Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) / Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by esther1994(f): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2016
He always want us to believe he is a small boy because of his smally stature. I prefer Davido to this guy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
Becoming an addiction or he is addict and Rehab is the Nxt thing undecided undecided
lobtan
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by pressplay411(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:
The story of Majek Fashek no enter your ear Abi?

Kwuantinu. angry

Hypocrites are the worst!
Like you don't smoke or drink or both? Just because you're cloaked in your invisibility as a non-celebrity you get away with worse.
As long as he doesn't mess around with heroine and hard stuff.
If it boosts his confidence and creativity by all means lets sips some and puff puff pass!
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by dave1614: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2016
and this made fp. Lalasticlala i reserve my comments.

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by idupaul: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

God forbid..
a child who lacks respect for womanhood
who lacks respect for elders.
who has no fear for his parents and does eveyrhing he likes.
smokes anyhow.. impregnate women anynow.. TUFIA!.

I WISH U DAT TYPE OF CHILD.... not for me

Believe me you are too uptight ..try and relax ,men are not gods
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by MayhorE(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2016
so what??
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by Nixiepie(f): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

Do you even know what a malnourished person looks like?
I don't,u tell me
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by gidjah(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2016
That's them celeb for you o,ever depressed so need for stimulants all the time......you thought they are happy and wanna be like them......think twice,I can minister for hours nonstop to a congregation,(that's Gods power at work in me),but you see them secular.....can't fit try it,the gods of this world at work always in their life,so they are under his will!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
I don't,u tell me
Then don't call someone one if you don't know.

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by olusholajohn(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2016
MrKayce:
tongue
NO BODY SHOULD TRY IT, THESE IS A SCAM, THATS A PHONE NUMBER 009234814**********
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by jeffizy(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2016
pressplay411:

Hypocrites are the worst!
Like you don't smoke or drink or both? Just because you're cloaked in your invisibility as a non-celebrity you get away with worse.
As long as he doesn't mess around with heroine and hard stuff.
If it boosts his confidence and creativity by all means lets sips some and puff puff pass!

Will you calm the shit down and read the story.
If you're addicted to stimulants, it will backfire.
Does it have to be hemp?
Being a sycophant does not exclude you from being rational.
"As long as he doesn't mess around with heroine".....damn!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by amurx(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2016
None of my business jawe
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by mohciz69(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2016
I hope he doesn't end up like Majek Fashek

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

Believe me you are too uptight ..try and relax ,men are not gods

WTF... so u mean u like wat wizkid is doin
at his age?... proudly smokes hemp anyhow
a kid who is very arrongant... who opend his mouth and spoke somthing irritating abt womaliness.
do u kno dats an insult to evry woman out there.

DAT KID IS AN ANIMAL... parental traning failed him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by Spydamannn(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
I like your style,i like your style yeah
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by banmee(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sugarcious:
Where is the stage?? Isn't that back stage? OP get primary 6 grin grin grin

See who talking about primary six. The OP said "before", so it could have been back stage, under the stage, above the stage, etc.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by idupaul: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

WTF... so u mean u like wat wizkid is doin
at his age?... proudly smokes hemp anyhow
a kid who is very arrongant... who opend his mouth and spoke somthing irritating abt womaliness.
do u kno dats an insult to evry woman out there.

DAT KID IS AN ANIMAL... parental traning failed him.

Haba boss..I am beginning to suspect you know wizkid personally. You seem to really hate him
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by aalangel(f): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
celebrityvoic:
A photo of Wizkid dring and smoking before performing on a stage has been going round, and this was on Sunday night when he was trying to shows love to his fans
His hectic schedule doesn’t give him time for rest but he managed to catch few winks before his next stage performance.
However a photo of Wizkid drinking in the club Sunday night has just surfaced. Its reported that the starboy Ace singer partied non stop all through.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/wizkid-seeing-drinking-from-bottle-and.html

And he still knows what to sing?
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

Haba boss..I am beginning to suspect you know wizkid personally. You seem to really hate him

well yes
i used to like him back in d days of his "halla at ur boy" song..
but ever since i learnt he is arrogant my mentality abt him changed.. and im sure im not d only one who has this opinion abt him.
i respect my mum my sisters and every other women out there...
even at my age i cant even hav dat gut to say poo abt women private regions..i feel like a fool within myself eachtym i try to say or imagin wat he said abt womanlines.

only an ill-trained person would support dat awful comment he made publicly..

LET ME GIVE U SMALL TASK TO TEST URSELF.
now translate dat comment wizkid made abt womanliness using ur local language and see if it sound nice to u.
i bliv it wont.
but u are relaxed abt it then u have an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by Mo6i6(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
The rate of which this dude dey smoke weed this days is alarming, make e nor go run mad before 2020 o.....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by mamawin(f): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
This boy is on a suicide mission. Haba?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by pressplay411(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:

Will you calm the shit down and read the story.
If you're addicted to stimulants, it will backfire.
Does it have to be hemp?
Being a sycophant does not exclude you from being rational.
"As long as he doesn't mess around with heroine".....damn!!

Lol hit me up when u hit puberty. Will officially baptise u, until then keep watching Disney channel.
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by toshmann(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
The way young Nigerians drink these days, I'm considering nephrology grin

There's money to be made

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by alaskido(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wizkid, have you ever heard of CARDIAC ARREST while performing on stage? Your fans go think say na style but them no know say na die you dey oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by mindtricks: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
OKorowanta:
Kid indid undecided
Gradually Boxing imsef to,
'Kidney in need.
I hope he won't be longing for lungs in the long run?
Wizkid u know say we love u,abeg slow am down.

Nice word play there.

If only our youth will listen.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by Adedayo97(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

I don't need a sooth sayer to tell me you also smoke and drink....chiooooo
pls dont quote me wrong future smoker
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by CHARLYX9: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
HE IS A FREEMASON.
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by starboyflight(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jarizod:
his Life..his rules..

who else noticed that this guy smokes way too much recently ...There should be moderacy..but it's his Life sha smiley

Nah. He is just free to act on the impulse of letting y'all know. If he ain't posting, you'd be clueless
Re: Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] by Adedayo97(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
u think so lolz
iamharkinwaley:

I don't need a sooth sayer to tell me you also smoke and drink....chioooou o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / Williams Uchemba And Mitchel Ihezue Height Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.