Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) (11885 Views)

Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by globe16: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
he will deliver am so confident of Pmb

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
aumeehn:
Those who are shouting Baba will deliver baba will deliver i swear dem no de buy food with their money i voted for pmb in fact i supported PMB morethan these guys! But Buhari is a failure his brain cells have expired, i have learnt my lessons, In Nigeria never trust a politician. He is busy shouting corruption corruption when here in Yola his wife gave more than 30 people job in the CBN through the back door. She recently bought a house in Yola North worth 200million naira! Buhari is a clown To all the Buhari supporters keep on shouting wailer wailer while Zahra and co the flex for England. Aisha Buhari is more corrupt than PEJ.!

Thank God you don talk am. But zombies no go ever learn. Na this same people tell us say Buhari go control the excesses of his wife. First thing wey happen na to close down the church for Aso Rock and come convert am to beauty parlour.
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Africa and old leaders.

No space sef for the youths
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by wawaboy1(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2016
ITS LIKE BABA IS BEGGING MONEY FROM S.A; THATS WHY ZUMA IS LAUGHING LIKE THAT IN THE SECOND PIX;
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Too funny and this is the most annoying post of the week.

"Buhari hold Bilateral meeting with Jacob Zuma" what a silly talk so is South Africa the one to hold Bilateral with isn't and you think you are making sense

APC + Buhari stop acting stupid Bilateral with South Africa (of all countries) that hate Nigeria with passion is not the solution. Remove that your ineffective Finance Minister that all she knows is to speak English and get better hands to help you out of your shame. Get rid of most of your buffoons Ministers and scout for better thinkers and loud thinkers and not loud noise makers.

If you like Mr Buhari do Bilateral my foot with Togo, Sao Tome, Kiribati, Tivalu Island or Solomon Island it will still fail. If you like inject or reject 800 Billion Dollars to your failed govt I bet you it will still fail because you can not place wrong people in a wrong position and expect any meaningful result it wont happen take it or bust it. A graduate of Accountancy can not and will not do the job of a Doctor or a Pharmacist it will not work.
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2016
as if the meeting will yield any good result... Doghari stop deceiving yourself joor
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Sick and tired president.
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by blaise00700(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2016
One looks well fed the other look like he is suffering from recession grin
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Mazeed(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Recession or no recession man must survive by God's grace
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jacob Zuma and smiling be like.....
Someone should give me what belongs to him.
Someone should give me Jacob Zuma's picture
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by wwwkaycom(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari & unproductive meetings are like...
See this son of an inconsequential father.
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Mrben01: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
see how he is skinny like a poor goat. o skinny da da ..
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by 14(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
wawaboy1:
ITS LIKE BABA IS BEGGING MONEY FROM S.A; THATS WHY ZUMA IS LAUGHING LIKE THAT IN THE SECOND PIX;

He probably is, you just have to check the depth of SA economy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi / Alleged Shooting Of Baker: DSS Denies, Describes News As Fake / Can Tinubu Use His "Political Mastery" To Install His Men? - TonyeBarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.