Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Job Scam Alert!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Scam Alert!!! (500 Views)

SCAM ALERT- For All Admission Seeker Of UNILORIN / Scholarship Scam Alert!!! This Is Most Likely A Scam Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Scam Alert!!! by samsongbemisola(m): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, I want to bring to notice of a particular job scam it is not new thou but for the benefit of people who are not aware. They will send a message introducing themselves as your Corp member back In service year they will even indicate the state, year and batch just to convince the intending victim.
They will name reputable firm that pays well for instance NNPC, telling you they are recruiting. Never fall for it they actually get your details from NYSC year book of your batch. Below is the message they sent me

Hi Samson, is me Okafor stanley ur 12C ex-copa mate in Abia State, i am working with Shell Oil Company in Rivers State branch, call me now 4 details b/cos Internal Recruitment is going on now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways Ofwinning The Heart Of Your Employer According To "Slyckysleezy" / Urgent Vacancies In A Micro Finance Bank In Lagos / Is There International Professional Bodies For Engineer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.