Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria (621 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Nigerian Student Raped By Teacher In India. Nigerian In India React (Video) / Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by agwom(m): 6:04am On Sep 20, 2016
A gang of armed robbers on Monday kidnapped a 30-year-old married woman in Zangon Shanu, Zaria.

The woman, Fatima Umar, who is a teacher at LEA Maiduguri Road, Kaduna, was kidnapped at her husband’s house when the robbers went there but could not find money to loot.

An eyewitness said; “the incident happened around 2am. The husband of the lady is a lecturer in the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. When the robbers searched the house and couldn’t get any money, they attempted to kidnap a baby, but Fatima held back the baby. They now took the woman with them and left the baby behind.”

According to the source, the kidnappers had made contact with the family, demanding for N10 million. As at the time of filing this report, negotiation between the kidnappers and Fatima’s family was still on. It was learnt that the abductors have reduced the ransom to N7 million.

When contacted, the Public Relations Officer for Kaduna State Police Command, ASP Aliyu Usman, said he has travelled out of Kaduna, but promised to make inquiries and call Daily Trust back as at the time of filing this report.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/armed-robbers-kidnap-primary-school-teacher-in-zaria/163052.html#MEgTm0uf6Tk2Amjf.99

Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by madridguy(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2016
This is bad.
Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by segebase(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2016
may God help us

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by alexiej(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2016
Rapidly increasing rate of crime. Drastically reduced quality of the police. No security everywhere. Only God is sure. It is well. God help the teacher.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by agwom(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2016
we pray for her releasing..poor teacher! how much is her salary?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by olumaxi(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2016
U searched somone's house and found no money...yet u r demanding for #10million ransome.....dia brain is in reccession
Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by Snow5(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2016
These dudes needs jesus

And a brain surgery cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2016
This cannot be, I thought they said kidnapping happened only in the SS.

TRUE STORY I remember when my dad was kidnapped sometime in 2013 in PH, I wasn't around but it was a sad time for my family. I was told my house was filled morning, afternoon and night by sympathizers and of course unfriendly friends.

They tortured my dad and starved him. They even killed a pregnant woman who was also in their custody then.

When it was time to pay the ransome, my uncle withdrew himself. He didn't care. My cousin later told my mom that some family members were happy with the situation. Well the ransome was finally paid and my dad is alive today.

Thank God for the life of my father.
Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by nextprince: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
This cannot be, I thought they said kidnapping happened only in the SS.

TRUE STORY I remember when my dad was kidnapped sometime in 2013 in PH, I wasn't around but it was a sad time for my family. I was told my house was filled morning, afternoon and night by sympathizers and of course unfriendly friends.

They tortured my dad and starved him. They even killed a pregnant woman who was also in their custody then.

When it was time to pay the ransome, my uncle withdrew himself. He didn't care. My cousin later told my mom that some family members were happy with the situation. Well the ransome was finally paid and my dad is alive today.

Thank God for the life of my father.

1 to 10000000000000000. And besides, these are alien to the north. The SS owns that biz.
Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Lying doesn't erase facts. In the past month alone. Nairaland has seen about 4 kidnap cases from the SW alone.
nextprince:

1 to 10000000000000000. And besides, these are alien to the north. The SS owns that biz.
Re: Armed Robbers Kidnap Primary School Teacher In Zaria by nextprince: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
Lying doesn't erase facts. In the past month alone. Nairaland has seen about 4 kidnap cases from the SW alone.
Incoherence.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Pregnant Wife And Buried Her In A Shallow Grave (photos) / Notorious Robber, G1 Attacks, Kill Six Security Operatives In Cross River State / Son Of Popular Ambassador Wanted In Lagos For The Crime Of Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.