Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus (901 Views)

Photos Of Plus-size Actress, Eniola Badmus Posing With Her Food / Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by NaijaCelebrity: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2016
Plus size Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus belongs to the group that does not believe in using waist trainer or any form to achieve the shape most ladies are crazy about.

For the actress she is content with how she looks, and despite the huge amount of criticism she has received as a plus size, she doesn’t seem moved at all.

At the African fashion week Nigeria, the actress walked on the runway as a plus size model, as she never stops lending her voice to encouraging others.

In a recent interview, she disclosed that it hasn’t been easy with as a plus size but she never listens nor let it stop her from reaching her goals.

She said: “Well, it has not been easy for me; the rate at which people criticize the plus size people. As for me, I am never bothered about what people say. I am only bothered about my life, career and household because the more you listen to criticism, the more it breaks you.

My advice to plus size people out there is never listen to criticism but always eat right and keep fit to keep the heart going.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-dont-care-about-what-critics-say.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by Florblu(f): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2016
It's good you are trying to make yourself happy but then meet Lepacipus Bose to give you the tips she used. Lepacious Bose used to be fine but now she's finer strive to be like her
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2016
But she should ask lepacious Bose how she achieved hers because deep down within her I'm certain she's not comfortable with her size. How do I know? It's the exact word lepacious Bose was saying too when she was that size, until recently when she began to talk about how unhappy she was when she was that fat
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2016
why would she care when she's still chopping obo money nkor
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2016
@FTC Personally I think she's the one that dosent want to reduce in size..its kinda like her selling point and also what gives her roles..don't know if anyone is understanding my point..

At the end of the day it's her decision and her Life so she can do whatever dafvck she wanna do with it.. smiley

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by Famouson: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2016
AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT LIKE OROBO?
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by Famouson: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2016
AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT LIKES OROBO?
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by ArchitGreen(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2016
Famouson:
yes Bro...
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2016
wonderful big size
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by OKorowanta: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Famouson:

You and Kenyans.
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by GoggleB(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Go and learn from lepacious Bose.. And stop making yourself happy about being fat..
Re: 'I Don't Care About What Critics Say About My Size' -- Actress, Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
She's a comedian, her size is her shtick. If she loses weight there's nothing to laugh at. She should do whatever pleases her and not care what others say.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Sister Kourtney Stun In Paris Fashion Week / Check Out This Former Prison Facility Turned Into A Five Star Hotel(Photos) / Football Player Izu Joseph Allegedly Shot And Killed In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.