Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE (2105 Views)

*SOLD**SOLD*4 Bedroom Bungalow Fenced, Gated, Interlocked In Port Harcourt / Construction Of Twin 3 Bedroom Duplex In Owerri, Imo State / PEN HOME PARADISE Located at Eleko Junction Price N15 million - Sweet Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2016
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.

Best opportunity for you to have land at mainland

Location: The property is located at Arigbawonwo in Mowe. Below are the features of the property

Size: 648sqm ( 2 plots of land )
Price: 13m (negotiable and affordable)
Status: FENCED AROUND WITH GATE, DRY LAND AND VERY GOOD LOCATION
NOT FAR FROM MAINROAD

Conclusion: Life doesn’t have to be hard or painful; it all depends knowing who you are, what you want and how to get it. Make your life easy and enjoyable; be a landlord today; join the happy investors of Cerise Gardens and be free at last.

Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.

Other Estates Available
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact:
+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
08115078654, 07013332469
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: D1BC6C7C
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or jejeabiodun@yahoo.com
BLOG: www.jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Reaching out to Individuals, Families, Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate Organizations

Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
AM HERE FOR YOU
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away...
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
NEED A COMPETENT REALTORS FOR YOUR PROPERTY DEMANDS WITH 24HRS POSITIVE SERVICE DELIVERY?..GET IN HERE
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 4:51am On Sep 21, 2016
am just the right realtor for you for more enquiries pls call +2348063337234 (calls and Whatsapp )
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2016
CONGRATULATION TO MY CLIENTS WHO MADE USE OF THIS ... http:// jejeproperty..com/2016/09/ congratulation-to-my-clients-who-made.html? spref=tw
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.There are times when it makes good sense to buy cheap land and there are times when the reasons for buying cheap land are flawed or

untenable. When the funds that you have are limited, it makes good sense to cut your cloth according to the available material. Resources can

seriously limit or enhance what you can buy.In this instance, it is better to start your real estate investment

journey with buying what you can afford and then scale up gradually. This is definitely a good reason to buy cheap. Apart from the fact that price

is relative, there are other more important issues such as value. What you consider expensive is probably someone else’s reasonable cost. Value is

also more important than price. In real estate, price is one of the ways of knowing valuable real estate.If the property is in a good location

with basic infrastructures, good security and accessibility several individuals will be willing to pay a premium to acquire such a property and this

will definitely push up the value.This is one of the reasons why locations that are close to centers of business activities, government operations

and good infrastructure are usually expensive and yet continue to attract buyers.

Here are steps to Follow When Buying a Land
--------------------------------------------------------
1. Prepare Yourself To Purchase
2. Doing The Research
3.Hiring a Lawyer Or Calling a Surveyor to Help Inspect the Land
4.Paying Outright so as to get your Allocation/ Necessary Document Instantly
5.Installment Plan is Fine for Those who want to break the Payment

Reason why u are Buying
-------------------------------------
1.Pride of Ownership
2.Buy, Build, Live There
3.Buy & Sell Tax Free
4.Buy & Make It Cash-flow
5.Buy & Lease to Company's
6.Buy & Build Hostels
7.Buy and Build Schools
8.Buy and build Hotels
9.Buy, Build , And Resell
10.Buy and Hold Here’s a unique opportunity to either start planning your own home, investing in and or get additional

investment in real estate. You could also help add a great deal of value and leverage to your

children’s future now, by buying real estate (NOW & CHEAP) for them as they grow up. With the

massive rapid development ongoing in the Ibeju Lekki With the Free Trade Zone, Deep sea Port, the new International Airport among several

other developments, it is a matter of time before another Apapa (with GRA, business and industrial hub and seaports etc) is replicated

List Of Estate U Need To Consider Buying (%5 Promo Discount is On )There are times when it makes good sense to buy cheap land and there are times when the reasons for buying cheap land are flawed or

untenable. When the funds that you have are limited, it makes good sense to cut your cloth according to the available material. Resources can

seriously limit or enhance what you can buy.In this instance, it is better to start your real estate investment

journey with buying what you can afford and then scale up gradually. This is definitely a good reason to buy cheap. Apart from the fact that price

is relative, there are other more important issues such as value. What you consider expensive is probably someone else’s reasonable cost. Value is

also more important than price. In real estate, price is one of the ways of knowing valuable real estate.If the property is in a good location

with basic infrastructures, good security and accessibility several individuals will be willing to pay a premium to acquire such a property and this

will definitely push up the value.This is one of the reasons why locations that are close to centers of business activities, government operations

and good infrastructure are usually expensive and yet continue to attract buyers.

Here are steps to Follow When Buying a Land
--------------------------------------------------------
1. Prepare Yourself To Purchase
2. Doing The Research
3.Hiring a Lawyer Or Calling a Surveyor to Help Inspect the Land
4.Paying Outright so as to get your Allocation/ Necessary Document Instantly
5.Installment Plan is Fine for Those who want to break the Payment

Reason why u are Buying
-------------------------------------
1.Pride of Ownership
2.Buy, Build, Live There
3.Buy & Sell Tax Free
4.Buy & Make It Cash-flow
5.Buy & Lease to Company's
6.Buy & Build Hostels
7.Buy and Build Schools
8.Buy and build Hotels
9.Buy, Build , And Resell
10.Buy and Hold Here’s a unique opportunity to either start planning your own home, investing in and or get additional

investment in real estate. You could also help add a great deal of value and leverage to your

children’s future now, by buying real estate (NOW & CHEAP) for them as they grow up. With the

massive rapid development ongoing in the Ibeju Lekki With the Free Trade Zone, Deep sea Port, the new International Airport among several

other developments, it is a matter of time before another Apapa (with GRA, business and industrial hub and seaports etc) is replicated

List Of Estate U Need To Consider Buying (%5 Promo Discount is On )
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
CONGRATULATION TO MY CLIENTS WHO MADE USE OF THIS ... http:// jejeproperty..com/2016/09/ congratulation-to-my-clients-who-made.html? spref=tw CONGRATULATION TO MY CLIENTS WHO MADE USE OF THIS ... http:// jejeproperty..com/2016/09/ congratulation-to-my-clients-who-made.html? spref=tw
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2016
I made a tremendous amount of money on real estate. I’ll take real estate rather than go to Wall Street and get 2.8 percent. Forget about it.
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2016
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
new plan new investment
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
hi hi
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
hello
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by laudate: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Oga, 648 sq.metres is just 1 standard plot of land. It is NOT 2 plots, so please do not mislead people. sad
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2016
have mercy on me God
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world. #work with us and you will never regret #happy independence day #your realtor #jejeproperties
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2016
have mercy on me God
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
jejeabiodun:
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world. #work with us and you will never regret #happy independence day #your realtor #jejeproperties
happy holiday
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
luke cage
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
happy family
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2016
have mercy on me God and answer my prayer
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
THE BEST INVESTMENT ON EARTH IS EARTH
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
new investment in town
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2016
good morning
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
time is now
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2016
time is now money
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
time is now now
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
Re: PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE by jejeabiodun(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
time is now more blessing

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Construct A Box Culvert (bridge Culvert) / Uratta Imo State Project. Construction Of 6 Unit 2 Bedroom Flat / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of A Newly Constructed Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.