Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ea Russia List Mass Effect 2 For Ps3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ea Russia List Mass Effect 2 For Ps3 (924 Views)

Ea Sports Cricket 2014 Free Download / Download EA FIFA 2014 Football Game On Your Android And Ios Smartphones / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ea Russia List Mass Effect 2 For Ps3 by kosovo(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2009
Mere hours after Australian retailer GAME added a PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 to their database EA Russia has added fuel to the fire, listing Mass Effect 2 for PS3 in addition to Xbox 360 and PC on their official website.

EA Russia's official website lists Mass Effect 2 as being for Xbox 360, PC and PS3, an interesting timing in the change considering GAME's addition of the game to their PS3 database.

Mass Effect 2 has previously been promoted as an Xbox 360 and PC exclusive, with the word from Bioware being that the whole trilogy will remain on the PC and 360 alone. Bioware also have Dragon Age: Origins hitting PS3, 360 and PC this year, though the PS3 version is arriving after the 360 and PC versions.
GO TO source?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Assassins Creed 2 For My Ps3 / Please I Need Fairly Used Ntsc U/c Games For Playstation 2 / Can Anyone Pls Help Me With The Code For The Avanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.