Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced (1836 Views)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Senate To End Underground Recruitment Into Federal Agencies – Saraki / Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by agabusta: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2016
Kindly find below

Mynd44, OAM4J let the people know that the FGN is recruiting, so that it won't be alleged later that a secret recruitment was done.

http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/

The link does not go atimes, just keep refreshing, it'll open later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by lawrenzi(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2016
I can assure you that recruitment have taken place already.. All we have here is public announcement for formality sake. Nigeria my country i hail ooo!

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by agabusta: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Good to know that the current administration has jettisoned the idea of buying scratch cards for recruitment into Federal Government agencies.

That was so irritating before. Even private sectors that govt is supposed to regulate does not do that.
Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by agabusta: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2016
lawrenzi:
I can assure you that recruitment have taken place already.. All we have here is public announcement for formality sake. Nigeria my country i hail ooo!

This is a very wrong mindset. I have buddies working in some govt agencies. This is the same thing some people told a number of them when they initially applied for the roles, but they decided to have a positive mindset and went through the entire process successfully without knowing anybody.

Today, some alarmists and pessimists like you when they hear where they work still ask them who assisted them into the agency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2016
I'm afraid to apply because it's common knowledge government parastatals have email accounts only as a form of bragging rights, they never utilize it. Still waiting for the day my NRC application would deliver completely; the email server says the attached address is non-existent.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by seunmsg(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2016
lawrenzi:

stop lying, i work in one of the offices listed above and i can say with all authority that nobody has been employed this year. All interested candidates should apply and not be discouraged by pessimistic comments such as this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by agabusta: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2016
seunmsg:

stop lying, i work in one of the offices listed above and i can say with all authority that nobody has been employed this year. All interested candidates should apply and not be discouraged by pessimistic comments such as this.

Thank you jor. Dont mind them, some of them that cannot scale through a competitive recruitment process will go about wailing that they have already employed some people before the process, instead of admitting they flopped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by beshiman(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Can someone kindly summarise what is in the image above with the application link?
I can't view it boldy with my phone.
Thank you.
Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by remzytimer: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
pls how long does it take before receiving the activation massage in your mail box

Your have successfully registered, now go and check your email for the Verification & Activation Code. Thank you!

Email Verification and Account Activation
[s][/s][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by agabusta: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
beshiman:
Can someone kindly summarise what is in the image above with the application link?
I can't view it boldy with my phone.
Thank you.

I have added the recruitment link to the post.
Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by christphina(f): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
I keep seeing "this email has been registered".. I didn't see anything like registration completed or anything like that, and I can't find any message 4rm them in my email that will link me 2 log in nd continue with the application... I even registered with another email, same thing still... Please, what could be the problem??

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by melifew213(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2016
They keep saying activation link sent i have checked my whole inbox no message please whats happening.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by Femich18(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2016
christphina:
I keep seeing "this email has been registered".. I didn't see anything like registration completed or anything like that, and I can't find any message 4rm them in my email that will link me 2 log in nd continue with the application... I even registered with another email, same thing still... Please, what could be the problem??
Same here too. Don't know what is wrong

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Federal Civil Service Announced by Princeakin4u: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2016
[b]Do you know that you can learn about one hundred different skills and ……JOB AND CAREER SOLUTION

Redefining Visions Transforming Lives Building Nation

Taking Entrepreneurship to the Next Level

Be ENTREPRENEUR
Idea
Plan
Do it!
WELCOME TO ZOMMA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
WELCOME TO JOB CAREER SOLUTION CENTRE
YOUR SURE KEY TO GOOD SUCCESS

To get started you need SPONSOR DETAILS NAME: Akinola-Lawal, Abimbola. SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP NO: 3624 For more information please call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

PowerPoint presentation

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EbeCRiQsnz_MZs2W8s-WXgRQhnvPTAnTk6isJU68f_o/edit?usp=sharing

Various Skills one learn
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-UjhYNEZWWXVtU0k/view?usp=sharing

To get started you need SPONSOR DETAILS NAME: Akinola-Lawal, Abimbola. SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP NO: 3624 For more information please call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For A Job Via Email / ABU Zaria Postgraduate Entrance Exam, 2016 / I Need A Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.