Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! (1093 Views)

Recession: “we Are Missing Nigerians” – Dubai Luxury Shops Cry Out / A Student Trying To Be Financially Independent In This Economic Recession / Some Nigerian businesses might not survive the next 10 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Why not do yourself a favor, spare sometime and read my short story.
As a medical Doctor married with a kid, I got almost tipped off financially, struggles to meet needs at home n my parents' monthly.
Then I began a search for way out, diversified into other biz but it got all more difficult, had to carry more responsibility to even make those bizs survive.
Then I came across MMM, a platform where your money works for you. Initially I was afraid just like any other, but I rmbd zukerbarg says" greatest risk is not taking risk in this fast changing world".
I crucified my fears and plunged into Mmm, alas I got rewarded with extra 30% of my money after 4wks and so it has been monthly.
Fellow Nigerians, don't see this as another canvassing, I know how hard our society is, not to even talk of people without job.
OVERCOME your fears cos your destiny is in your hand not in Government's.

1 Like

Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Free guidance is available, use any of Ds contacts; +2347039388167 or dr.jordan79@gmail.com
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Join the team and grow your wealth.

Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 5:26am On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning Nigeria.
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by olanrewaju029(m): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2016
how am I gonna start and how much? reply asap.
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
olanrewaju029:
how am I gonna start and how much? reply asap.
Chat me on watsapp pls, we'll put you through. 07039388167
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Charlesbme13(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Are you Unemployed at the moment or want another means of income? The time to invest is now, rise with me...http:///j75fs6r
Call me on: +2347068043288, +2347015592064
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Take action now.
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by divineappo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Buddhar:
Why not do yourself a favor, spare sometime and read my short story.
As a medical Doctor married with a kid, I got almost tipped off financially, struggles to meet needs at home n my parents' monthly.
Then I began a search for way out, diversified into other biz but it got all more difficult, had to carry more responsibility to even make those bizs survive.
Then I came across MMM, a platform where your money works for you. Initially I was afraid just like any other, but I rmbd zukerbarg says" greatest risk is not taking risk in this fast changing world".
I crucified my fears and plunged into Mmm, alas I got rewarded with extra 30% of my money after 4wks and so it has been monthly.
Fellow Nigerians, don't see this as another canvassing, I know how hard our society is, not to even talk of people without job.
OVERCOME your fears cos your destiny is in your hand not in Government's.
when MMM run away with ur money, dont cry a river on nairaland ooo!
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
divineappo:
a statement borne out of ignoramus
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 5:37am On Sep 28, 2016
divineappo:
Lol
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
God bless you.
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by divineappo(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
dont worry, time will tell who is the real ignoramus. When they foldup and run away with ur money, dont open a thread to start crying ooo
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2016
divineappo:
dont worry, time will tell who is the real ignoramus. When they foldup and run away with ur money, dont open a thread to start crying ooo
don't tell me you are stingy, so if my money ends up in a fellow brother or sister's account what is your concern in the matter
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by divineappo(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
don't tell me you are stingy, so if my money ends up in a fellow brother or sister's account what is your concern in the matter
enjoy ur life. Good day
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
divineappo:
enjoy ur life. Good day
and yours too
Re: Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! by Buddhar(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
intbizoil:
Bro abeg leave them, I still got paid today. Even in the presence of abundance some will still embrace suffering, no b dem fault, na dem inheritance.

(1) (Reply)

High Power LED Cobra Street Lights With High Quality And Good Price. / We Need Buyers For 6000 Pieces Gas Oil Pipes / Get Someone To Design Your Business Logo For Cheap Price Or Even For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.