Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Inspirational Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inspirational Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau (1565 Views)

Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus / Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m / So Touching!!the Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo And Albert Fantrau by timpaul664(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
If you’re a Ronaldo fanatic, you might have surely heard the popular story that has eaten up the internet for a while. And if you haven’t, you are at the right place. The story is about a friend of Ronaldo, Albert Fantrau, who sacrificed his career and cleared the way for Ronaldo.
Well, Ronaldo always remembers him for believing in him and giving him a helping hand in his life.

Read on to the story to know how Cristiano became the legend, he is today.
When Real Madrid won the 10th Champions League trophy in 2014, Cristiano Ronaldo stranded the team’s celebration and rushed towards the stadium where thousands of spectators were sitting and out of many football fans sitting, he just pulled one man and hugged him affectionately. And the man was Albert Fantrau!
Ronaldo finally confessed…“I have to thank my friend, Albert Fantrau, for my success. We played together for a youth club. When people from Sporting Lisbon arrived, they told us that whoever scored more goals would be accepted to their Academy.” “We won that game 3-0, I scored the first goal, then Albert scored a header, and the third was a goal that impressed everyone…”
And the life changing moment..
Albert went on one on one with the goalkeeper. I was running next to him, he went round the keeper, all he needed to do was to just get the ball into the empty net. But, he passed it to me and I scored. I was accepted to the Academy.After the match, I approached him and asked him, “why” and he answered: “You’re better than me.”

Just after the match, Albert was unemployed and his career in football was over.
When the journalists asked Albert whether the story was true, he said, YES!
Looking at his possessions and wealth, the journalists asked him:
“But where did you get such a gorgeous house, car, etc? You seem to be a rich person…and you also maintain your family…where is all this coming from?”

Albert with his head held high, proudly replied…
“It’s all from Cristiano.”

Another lesson from Cristiano Ronaldo

Never forget people who were there for you in your hard and difficult times and gave you a helping hand.
you can watch the heart warming video here:

http://www.gq234.com/inspirational-story-of-ronaldo-and-albert-fantrau-thats-unknown-to-the-world-cristiano-ronaldo-is-truly-a-living-legend/

(1) (Reply)

AEROBERRY.COM Real Or Not. / Valencia-las Palmas Statistical Review / Del Potro And Nadal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.