Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Kim K Explain Why She Free Her N*pple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Explain Why She Free Her N*pple (799 Views)

Cee-C Slays In Yellow Jumpsuit: Khloe Reacts "Our Own Kim K" / #bbnaija: Teddy A Caught Playing With Bam Bam N*pple Inside The Pool [Video] / Lagos Girl Flashes Erect N!pple On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Explain Why She Free Her N*pple by superchichi(f): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mother of 2 and a business woman has recently been exposing her nipples, sometimes going out with no bra and showing off her nipples after years of relying on push-up bras and even taping her breasts to get the perfect cleavage. She took to her paid-for blog on Monday to boast about her 'nipple vibes'. She wrote: 'I have always loved sheer—I just don't GAF, LOL'.
Earlier this year, she had taken to her blog and shared old photos of her boobs taped into position with gaffer tape.

She had written:

'I definitely had to share my tape secret with you guys!! It's my secret trick to have perfect cleavage in photos,' she advised her fans. 'You tape them up so they are super lifted. It takes a little work but trust me it's all worth it LOL.'

Re: Kim K Explain Why She Free Her N*pple by superchichi(f): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Kim K Explain Why She Free Her N*pple by Rayman5(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
It is THIS shameless woman that many artiste are emulating................Keep promoting indecent dressing.......GOD is watching you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu Nollywood Star Arrested Over Robbery And Murder Case / Photos From Actress Cossy Ojiakor's 32nd Birthday Party / Lady Shares Stunning Photos To Mark Birthday After She Survived Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.