Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

MTN Nigeria Is Doing The Wrong Thing Again - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN Nigeria Is Doing The Wrong Thing Again (450 Views)

At Ugo Eye Security Solutions, You Will Be Doing The Chasing. / Cheapest MTN Nigeria Call Tariff Plans And Migration Codes (2017) / See What Jumia Is Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Is Doing The Wrong Thing Again by NaijaSky: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Am just wondering if MTN Nigeria actually doing the right thing asking people that have duly registered to come and register again.
The question if they are sending text to people that have registered that they have not registered it simply means that MTN does not know who has registered and who has not registered.
I registered 3 times last year based on repeated text sent to me. They have sent about 6 sms to me telling me that i have not registered.
Re: MTN Nigeria Is Doing The Wrong Thing Again by NaijaSky: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
First text sent to me

Re: MTN Nigeria Is Doing The Wrong Thing Again by player007(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Already got 2 msgs today already. Na 25 them give you? Na 1k me I get o. this people don de do ojoro.

(1) (Reply)

Neat Tablets Needed Urgently : Budget 25-30k / Buying All Types Of Gift Card 1001% @ Good Rates ...usa / Items And Their Prices.pay Ondelivery (jumia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.