Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) (3872 Views)

Did APC Publicity Secretary Actually Say This? / Fayose's Right.APC Lied Abt Aisha Buhari Involvement In Halliburton Scam,See Why / When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by gudnex22(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
If I talk now they will ban me so make I keep quiet. APC and fraud na 5n6.

Mod ban me u no be GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by thunderrider: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
APC ...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by tempest01(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aishas background is too clean....That is the photoshopped picture

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Werey wailers cry

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by specimenC: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
psucc:
Yes I earlier said when that pics were being circulated, APC only confirmed to Nigerians that they are after deceit and not governance.

How can a ruling party stoop so low to Photoshop an image of the wife of the President in order to drive a point while the President's wife go into hiding to prove she actually traveled?

Today, the truth has been unravelled and Nigerians know better.

What do you have in your head, akpu, fufu, which one?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by simplycarro: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
The wailers are the most unitelligent set of human beings in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by leofab(f): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
No love in this country
Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by derbywarls(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
The first picture looks photoshoped to me. I can see mitchele 's right shoulder in the picture with aisha. It is missing in the first picture
Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by daveP(m): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2016
This is the eighth attempt I'm aware of, of this Apc Govt, tryna prove that Nigerians aren't that good with the social media. cos I see no way why speeches would be copied and you'll be inspired without knowing it was plagiarized, and on two occasions for that matter. the 1st Lady issue on 3 occasions and now this.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by Simeonnwabeks: 5:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Nigeria is doomed with all these kinda youths. No wonder one descartes kid that still live with his parents in the village is also blaming Buhari. Pathetic
Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by dimieprincess(f): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Please correct your heading, which one is "did apc lied "?
Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by brandonobi(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2016
second pix looks real, i know me i was expecting to c one short and one tall and d second pix shows dat
Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by obailala(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2016
dimieprincess:
Please correct your heading, which one is "did apc lied "?
From the title one already knows the sort of reasoning to expect in the thread.. cheesy
Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2016
simplycarro:
The wailers are the most unitelligent set of human beings in the world.
All that is needed for zombies to start thinking like human again here

Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by simplycarro: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

All that is needed for zombies to start thinking like human again here

Freeglobe, NL transgender Peter Obi hater, you are the most ridiculed ibo on NL grin
Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Freeglobe, NL transgender Peter Obi hater, you are the most ridiculed ibo on NL grin
smh @zombies.. the #1 peter obi lover.. keep stalking freeglobe cheesy
Re: Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) by simplycarro: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

smh @zombies.. the #1 peter obi lover.. keep stalking freeglobe cheesy

Freeglobe you no get shame sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Of Blood Rerun Video Of Amaechi Snatching Ballot Boxes With Troops / BIAFRA: I Have No Interest In The Damnable Zoological Republic - Nnamdi Kanu / Allen Onyema Cautioned By Nigerians Before US Fraud Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.