Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow (3830 Views)

My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki / When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by silverdam(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello house... Who else got an interview invitation to Linda Ikeji Media tomorrow? I just got the invite to come for the final interview. It is scheduled for tomorrow...

2 Likes

Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by Dezzx(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
bless of luck silverdam
Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by Topmostt: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
silverdam:
Hello house... Who else got an interview invitation to Linda Ikeji Media tomorrow? I just got the invite to come for the final interview. It is scheduled for tomorrow...
wish you the best bro. Hope to hear the success story soon
Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by silverdam(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dezzx:
bless of luck silverdam
Amen... Thanks
Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by silverdam(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Topmostt:

wish you the best bro. Hope to hear the success story soon
Amen... Thanks
Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Just shut the hell up. Did he tell you he is gay. If you were effeminate, you will probably know how it feels.
If you can wish him Goodluck, you don't have to type.
Nigerians and stereotype

Tell him bro

1 Like

Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by Frank3n2(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Best of luck!!! I would be back to ask if u perceived the smell of ogiri grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by Amaezy: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
@silverdam, Pls what position did you apply for.
silverdam:
Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by glothaddy(f): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
how far about the interview and pls what post did you apply for
Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by silverdam(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amaezy:
@silverdam, Pls what position did you apply for.
Writer/Tv Presenter
Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by silverdam(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
glothaddy:
how far about the interview and pls what post did you apply for
It was cool and easy... Not even upto 5 mins for each applicant. We were just few, i was expecting lot of people but we were not upto 30. Just collected our cv, talked about ourselves and also verify our past experience. Yes, i applied for writer/tv presenter
Re: Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow by okitejoseph: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2016
I think the Linda Ikeji Media Recruitment 2016 exercise is still ongoing, you can always try your luck..........

(1) (Reply)

Tusen Consult / Please Help My Jobless Medical Microbiology Graduate Boyfriend Get A Job / Call From 9credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.