Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) (13684 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / Maryam Abacha Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Family In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na meeting we go chop.People are dying of hunger due to bad policies and the Daura man is galavanting here and there without a clue to the solution of the dire hardship in the land.
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by Philinho(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
They should pease borrow him even only one idea to better NIGERIA
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by autonomous22: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
na only dis cloth im get for foreign trips ?? abi na him favorite ........
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nor be that woman way faint be that?? Hope they have coke with them grin
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by dokJ: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bubu doesnt even seem to pay any attention in d kind meetings self. na d next place he go travel to him dey think 4 there so.
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by Okadalifestyle(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:
Baba I rather not go to school the way some people claimed you did not

Than be in prison with PhD like ipob president

God bless u baba

To think you recognized him as President That's good news
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by heavenmade(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Who bought the drinks on the table, Nigeria or France?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by urchmoney73(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:

God bless u baba
what's eve ur problem? U re 2 tribalistic bro, even when there's no need 2 b tribalistic. Hmm! Nawa o!
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by interbound2016: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Baba carry go!All the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by Proffdada: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
France gives no hoot about Nigeria or any other anglophonic African countries
Let little misunderstanding happen between two countries they are quick to arm the French speakers even if they're at fault undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by divide9ja: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
GenBuhari:
I see total focus.

Can an uneducated man focus
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by matwe21: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=28pt]Justice Mahmud Mohammed remain chief justice on the order of Emperor Adesegun Adekolujo Aderibigbe Adeuga Ademusiwa

As Justice Mahmud Mohammed address judges and lawyers
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1gnoUPMdus

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by matwe21: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Justice Mahmud Mohammed remain chief justice on the order of Emperor Adesegun Adekolujo Aderibigbe Adeuga Ademusiwa

As Justice Mahmud Mohammed address judges and lawyers
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1gnoUPMdus

[size=18pt]Speech from the Throne, from the Emperor

My Government will continue with their long-term plan to provide economic stability and security at every stage of life. Measures will be introduced to raise the productive potential of the economy and increase living standards.

And I want to correct the wrong impression of the past, please note. that Nigeria has a defense council their duty in my government is to take over the running of the civilian government, if the civilian fail. which is what you have seen in the past years. As an exit point in emergency. all royal institution are un touch during such security measure when the defense council considers the country as unsafe level. Popularly call military coups. Rather it is best describe as military institution taken over civilian duties.

Government staff will be brought forward to help achieve full employment and provide more people with the security of a job.

Measures will be brought forward to help working people by greatly increasing the provision of free childcare.

To give new opportunities to the most disadvantaged, my Government will expand the Troubled Families program and continue to reform welfare, with legislation encouraging employment by capping benefits and requiring young people to earn or learn. I have inform members of the government and approve Buhari N5000 welfare program to all 36 states citizen.

Legislation will be brought forward to improve schools and give every child the best start in life, with new powers to take over failing and coasting schools and create more academies.

They will continue the work of bringing the public finances under control and reducing the deficit, so that Nigerian can lives within its means.
My Government will secure the future of the Health Service by implementing the Health Service’s similar to the country of canada, by increasing affordable health care.

My Government will work to reduce the threat from nuclear weapons, cyber attacks and terrorism. I have also approve, a N10,000 monthly payment to all nigerian youth taken up arms, if they hand over their weapon to the military in all 36 states. I did visit some military barrack. And will be approving soon military spending worth billion, when I receive the budget from the military. which include a better housing program for members of the military and increase in salary which will be comparable to other military officers around the world. Including housing banking loan to all members of the military, instead of what they have now.

I look forward to visiting the united nation headquarter myself , some day.

And I want to thank mr ban kim moon for his support during the crisis. I wish all out going president and prime minister of countries the best in their future business. I thank all the presidents and prime ministers who did visit me in their effort for a peaceful world for all our children.

I will be reviewing the performance of mr Buhari, the ministers and 36 states governors before the end of the year. And I did notice, that some of the governors and ministers are not performing , I am not too happy with their performance. I hope mr Buhari will out perform other ex president ,who worked under me.

The united nation is a place of peace to the world. We would achieve a peaceful world with your help.

I thank you all for your services to your various countries. And having an understanding of our past history, so as to correct your wrong impression of who I am. I thank you all for your understanding.

I thank her Royal majestic the Queen of Britain for her understanding and all other royalty around the world who did visited me.. To make this world a better place for all our children.

His Royal Highness

Adesegun adekoluejo Aderibigbe Adeuga Ademusiwa.

The emperor[/size]

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by back2sender: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:

God bless u baba
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by discusant: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
This Buhari sef. Methinks, his ow idea of preserving sovereignty of Nigeria is by meeting with leaders of super power countries, with a belief that he is instilling fears upon the restive groups in Nigeria asking for either restructuring Nigeria's failed political structure and governance system or dissolve Nigeria.

Nigeria's failed political structure and governance system were created by soldiers from Buhari's northern Nigeria. The soldiers divided Nigeria into 36 states and Abuja political structure under a unitary government system. In the process, they used land mass as yard stick to proliferate twenty new federal units in the once one northern region, but allowed only seventeen states to the once two southern regions.
The soldiers also supervised the1999 constitution to legit the fraudulent 36 states and Abuja political structure.

Buhari north thus uses undue large political representation drawn from these 20 new federal units to dictate the tunes in Nigeria, as well as takes more share of revenues generated mostly from the south.
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by lite15(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by SMREXY(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Do that meeting Buhari quickly, Naija is on fire, sacked bank staffs have started stealing plantain to meet up in this recession.

Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by Krismart(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
See as Bubari look sickly, just like his country.
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by adexy27(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
k
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2016
MILFangela:
Sorry, are you part of the Nigerian delegate at the ongoing 71st UN session? An ''insider'' told me yesterday that President Mohammodu Buhari will be meeting the French President, Francois Hollande today. Top of the agenda will be a discussion about the activities of the Niger Delta Militants that have affected operations of French owned IOC's

Lol

Meanwhile they are suing Total in Nigeria. Trust me, Francois Hollande ain't a friend of Buhari
Re: Buhari And Francoise Hollande Meet In New York (Photos) by winj3: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari is probably the only one there without a university degree

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Modu Sheriff Over N12b Aircraft; What About Tinubu Aircraft? / Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report / FG Rejects ₦‎494,000 Wage Demand, Warns Of ₦‎9.5 Trillion Economic Burden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.