Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience (731 Views)

Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by Neimar: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
A man who goes by the name Chidi Martins Junior, has been forced to delete his Facebook account after his viciouspost about Goodluck Jonathan, went viral on Sunday.

In his shockingly feisty message posted on Saturday, Mr Chidi said:“If I lay my hands on explosives, I would blow up Jonathan Goodluck a million times, Kill his mother, his father and make Patience (His wife) sleep with my dog.”
Despite comments from friends advising him to retract his statement and save his head – Chidi who lives in Kaduna but hails from Imo State, vowed to stand by his words and not delete his post.

Jonathan Good luck whom some people see as a hero and a demigod is from this region called Niger Delta. Farmlands, drinking water and aquatic life has remained a mirage in this region. Jonathan ruled for 6 years and could not improve anything. This is the only region in Nigeria that has a Ministry to itself called Ministry of Niger Delta and over $40 billion has been pumped into this region yet nothing to show that such amount has beenspent. Who do we begin to hold accountable Nigerians or our leaders? The pollution of Niger Deltadid not start with Buhari it started asold as Oil exploration in Nigeria.No one deemed it fit to agitate,protest or demonstrate whenJonathan was in office because we felt he was our own whatever he does or did was right,rubbish. I challenge every Niger Delta person to show me one legacy of Jonathan Goodluck in the Niger Delta rather than supervised the looting and milking of the resources made for the general public, his wife Dame Patience is claiming that the frozen$31.4 million in Jonathan’s brother’s account by the EFCC belongs to her.I need one reason why she should not be picked for questioning?How many Nigerians or Niger Deltans has such amount in their Bank accounts and what made her s higher animal among others? Howmany times did your demigod askeda question about the revenues pumped into Niger Delta. Good governance is building institutions and not building individual militants like Tompolo who has turned round today to pick up arms against the Federal government.I am forced to leave my car behind each time I traveled home to Imo state which fall under the Niger Delta due to bad roads. Nigerians did not abandon us we abandoned ourselves our enemies are our leaders they live within us. It’s important we begin to eschew sentiments and begin to tell our leaders the basic truth or else they’ll continue to use and dump us as political tools God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
He understand the truth. Waiting for D born unpatriotic children of hate to come and defend looters that lead us 2 recession.
Re: Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by chriskosherbal(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by ozoebuka1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
deluded fellow
Re: Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by leofab(f): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
I felt same way when I passed through the onitsha Enugu express way...
Re: Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by HtwoOw: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
That's rash , too imbecilic , those who would do that don't announce ,

We thank God for a reason though

He's a Biafraudian or Ipobian , if it was Hausa or Yoruba , some goats from MEND,MASSOB,IPOB will be issuing statements by now
Re: Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by Abagworo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
The guy is too bitter. I guess he hasn't been home all these while and believed in IPOB propaganda. Igbos generally caused our plight by refusing to bargain with our strength. Right now the present FG has been declared enemy by Igbos who have been using every means available to fight Buhari. My take is that we should change and work with Buhari to attract development to our zone. Jonathan was never an option and we wasted our time on him.
Re: Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by morbeta(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
I really understand the frustration this brother is going through, it reminds me of how i and my friend was planning to use missile to bomb OBJ and all the senators in national assembly. What exactly was the reason behind such thought, HUNGER. Miraclously after swallowing hot fufu somebody bought for us, we came back to normal sense. So my dear friend take my advice, GET A LIFE.....
Re: Man Threatens To Bomb Goodluck Jonathan And Make His Dog Molest Patience by alizma: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
I was at uniport with some IPOD youths recently arguing and showing support for GEJ and and PMB and I asked them one question that shot them up.

apart from the fact that GEJ is from your region, what significant benefit(s) did you or your region benefited from his reign as a president of Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Obama Hails Exchange Rate Flexibility At Talks With Buhari / Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? / Dr Chidi Lloyd Called On Security Agencies For Protection - Family In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.