Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) (3887 Views)

See What Happened After Bill Gates Official Visit To Nigeria / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone / Old Buddies, Nokia And Microsoft, Go To War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
I was activating my new windows phone email and they have the guts to send me my activation code in Hausa language. Did I tell them what am an Hausa or does it mean every Nigerian is an Hausa person.

They should tender an apology now or else.......

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by ring7(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Since Mark zuckerberg commend them,who are you to question them,

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
ring7:
Since Mark zuckerberg commend them,who are you to question them,
I am a customer and I am a King as long as my relationship with Microsoft is concerned.

lalasticlala, can you hear what kind of question this guy is asking me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by ring7(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good just customer,relax Bill will answer you or rather hive you a good public speech.
slickblaze:
I am a customer and I am a King as long as my relationship with Microsoft is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by psucc(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
You're the one to tender an unreserved apology to all Phone users for your inability to set the language profile of your phone correctly and yet blame Bill Gates.

Are related to Buhari or any APC leader? You only behave like them.

19 Likes

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
psucc:
You're the one to tender an unreserved apology to all Phone users for your inability to set the language profile of your phone correctly and yet blame Bill Gates.

Are related to Buhari or any APC leader? You only behave like them.
Really? So why is this not in Hausa too.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
ring7:
Good just customer,relax Bill will answer you or rather hive you a good public speech.
he know what to do if he sees my injunction.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by wonlasewonimi: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Did they just curse you? i saw mashanfani

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by khalhokage(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin you're a funny somebody.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
khalhokage:
grin you're a funny somebody.
They should have at least used a language that is associated with progress. After working hard to change my Java phone to Windows phone in this recession, I am progressive. Not the type of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Default language.
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Post created by nobody.it can't make front page.
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by okdannyel(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
I was activating my new windows phone email and they have the guts to send me my activation code in Hausa language. Did I tell them what am an Hausa or does it mean every Nigerian is an Hausa person.

They should tender an apology now or else.......

You no well o grin
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
lmao
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by acenazt: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bros that's how it is. Third Lumia and same thing
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by DozieInc(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nokia and windows sef, mschew.
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2016
abeg who go lectur am say naija get over 50 languages
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Seungid1(f): 3:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2016

"customer is always right" syndrome undecided undecided
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Youngpo413: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2016

They should have at least used a language that is associated with progress. After working hard to change my Java phone to Windows phone in this recession, I am progressive. Not the type of APC.
Windows phone? You are making the wrong decision bro.
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by AuroraB(f): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by makkosky(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Get wisdom for money management, intimacy, parenting&sex. Attend #SingleandmarriedConf pic.twitter.com/7knXJPKyOi
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by joseph214(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by anonym0us: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Op this where ur problem is..
change your language settings

Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by bluntjudge: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
you wan tell us say u buy new windows phone. .
Re: Bill Gates And Microsoft Should Tender An Apology now (pix) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
See yhu head like Apology.

(1) (Reply)

Six Things To Expect From Google’s N13,000 Smartphone / How To Get 100% Double Data Bonus From Glo Without Renewing Your Data / Unlock Ur Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.