Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) (844 Views)

Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by Kriztovar13(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Caption this photo of President Buhari and President of the US, Barack Obama.
Photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKleXPMDYyJ/

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Still thinking
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by kolaish(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Obama: Come my boy, let me teach you some some lessons on how to rule.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by philGeo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please don't copy my speech alone but also copy how govern your country.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by drss2(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
obama; why did u plagiarize my speech?
buari dullard; well ah...i ahhh...u see its my directo...is there fura danono?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by alizma: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Obama: come let me search you personally, the last time you came here you stole some paper from my desk and I heard everything you did with that.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by socialmediaman: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Identifying with world leaders only heightens enthusiasm and expectations, but will it solve your country's problems?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by jmichlins(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
teaching him the rudiments of saving a nation from recession. Barrack met America in recession and brought them out of it. I see a teacher to student relationship
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by Rilwayne001: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hopefully something good will come out from his trip.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) by rottennaija(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
kolaish:
Obama: Come my boy, let me teach you some some lessons on how to rule.

If you were in uyo during Obama's first term, even during his reelection campaign when Americans where losing thousands of jobs monthly, you will still say the same thing you are saying about PMB

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Seize More Mansions & Properties Belonging To Ex-katsina Governor Shema / The Way Facebook Celebrates Nigeria Independence / Another Falling Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.