Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics (67668 Views)

Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by diva90: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
God of mercy shocked
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Chiefobdk1: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
ishiamu:
afonjas chai.... this tribe and ritual tins eh na die

upon all their yeye sophistication still na juju full dia brain... God help us.. I wonder the parents of the dead will be crying cos of this afonjas chai....

this afonjas and ritual things are like pls some one shd epp me bring Zuma...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by TerrorSquad147: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
[url][/url]
madapcmod:
The suspects Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, Tunde Banjo, 29, Temitope Alaba 20, and Tobi Olukoya , 20,

Okokobioko! The usual and normal suspects whenever ritual is mentioned. I Mean oblong , chamfered and cone headed Afonjas and Afonjanatus

Did I read Ogun? OK the world capital of ritualism.

NCAN Aduwawa Benin city! Over! I repeat, suspects na d same fiful Over!

Bunch of retar.ded, zombie, ugly, lazy ass ritualists from salt waste! Animals in human skin. Thunder scatter una cone heads!

hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
brown roof mentality

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
sweerychick:
That looks like a cow's heart

On point, that heart is too big to be a human heart.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by chibuzorAbia: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Name checkers Association - World Igbo Congress Branch!

kikikikiki! though the heart no be human o!!
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by sinceraconcept(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
gypsey:
what the hell! is wrong with these backwards and achaic nigerians/Africans? some one please! Educate these folks that MONEY RITUAL does not EXISTS! or any kind of ritual, if it does white people will be doing it too angry.

STOP! murdering innocent human beigns in the name of RITUALS!, i bet they think they will live forever hence mudering other humans
look at you. If rituals does not exist,why do they keep killing thousands for it?
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
gypsey:
Ezinifite you say? shocked, mazi! abum onye UGA next to ezinifite. but wait o it says on your DP that you are female......?
Muwa bukwa Ekwulobia oooh
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
ogawisdom:
Na yo- robber ppl as usual angry
you Be Alawoku
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by CioAngels(f): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
This police officer spoke sincerely, i pray that No politician is involved, becos he will bribe police officer Iliyasu to kill the case on arrival. May God guide us all.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Henon: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don't have to read the post to know where they are from, na usual suspect.
NCAN, Publicity Secretary, Umuahia Branch

4 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by greatermax77(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
The time the blood of innocent people killed for rituals in south west will rise up against them, they will abandon their shrines & jump into the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by NameCheckers: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bolustic my guy! Any comment?

4 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by captainD567: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
coolDon't worry abt these animals, they will soon understand why the nigerian police wear black and black. Evil met demons cool
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Teeboi56: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thank u but 4 which side u come self ,ur own in south east is to be killing ,raping,molest and hanging. but in In Northern killing person like animal bombing and so on
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Cityguy: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
sad Brutal Jungle Justice is Justified here angry
I second, third and more of this ur position. These are the kinds of people who should not benefit from life imprisonment. They deserve instant death.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Uncletony(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
omas1:
shocked shocked Tunde Banjo, 29, herbalist, suspect.

This my brother asked me that he needs breast and 'TOTO' (female genitals) and one day I was playing in my house and I see this guy with his friend and I told them that one of my brothers need this thing and he said he could get it for me.

This part funny gan. Illiteracy bad.
Name checkers your brothers have done well come and confirm the names.

Afonjas & ritual are like...abeg where that zuma pix?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by ochardbaby(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
ishiamu:

cheesy

The first thing we need to know is :

Nothing is call ritual money.... It's a hoax.

Check anyone label as a ritualist,they are either into
Drugs _Scam _ Roberry_Korruption# anything that has to do with movement of the people property.

When 419 shop you to the last they ask for human tinz,some Mugu disappear immediately and the I must
Get money by fire by force types,seeks Otokoto intervention.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by gabriella4691(f): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
AntiWailer:
We cnt say they are heartless cos they have hearts and even carry extra.

I hope they are sentenced to death by firing squad.

Useless eediots.

NCAN East coast are on their way .
firing squad too easy 4dem!Dey shd use d same knife dey use on the lady by removing dere body parts one after d other.as in slow death!So at they will feel wot the lady went tru wen dey were butchering her with their knife!Bunch of animals.Oloribukus
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by abbex: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Deadright2:
Whenever I see the word "Rituals" I know it must be in Southwest, see their coneheads wicked set of animals, ndi ofe ose are cursed! See what you are doing to your Fellow human beings because of Money? I know Laziness runs deep in your blood! It shall never be well with you animals. Chai this is sickening
Ogun people and igbo people are like 5 & 6 in this field... Repent the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by KingsleyCEO: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Naughtysite:
Country people, i greet una !

On today's episode of " WE DON CATCH AM "..

My people of Ijebu Igbo have catch 4 men with human heart.

As we check their names, they are from the waste...

Nah dem.

You get month too much lol
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by CandyDiamond(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
[/b]Why are so many southwest youth are so lazy and only want free money[b] , ritualism,Agboro owoda everywhere, omonile everywhere, their leaders suppose to work on this because in next 20 years Igbos and Hausa Fulani will buy them up

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by seunH: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Point of correction to everyone, I didn't say they didn't commit the crime or even did worse things. I don't have time for Yoruba vs Ibo/Hausa bickering. All I'm saying is that, that last picture is not a human heart, for the following reasons. 1) The human heart is conical in shape, what I'm seeing in that pics is a quadrilateral shaped heart ( more of a cow's heart) 2) The human heart is not as large as what I'm seeing in that pics ( if its that large it would contain almost half of the thoracic cavity). Please we youths should not allow blind sentiments make us lose our objectivity.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by xcommando(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kai! This guy's are animals kill them all simple

Oga commissioner of police now forming RAMBO, I beg make una ask am{oga police} Wetin happen to soka juction case for ibadan, them don drop the case because na big boys dey patronise there then
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by Ugole2013(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
AntiWailer:
We cnt say they are heartless cos they have hearts and even carry extra.

I hope they are sentenced to death by firing squad.

Useless eediots.

NCAN East coast are on their way .

I don't support firing squad.I want them to remove their body parts (one part daily) till they die. Animals in human nature.
Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by ogtavia(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
well...what can I say..our ladies will never learn..dont go to a guy's house you really don't know..they won't hear...seems the ladies of today exchanged virtue for naivety...this is really sad...even if those guys are killed....it doesn't suffice for the crime committed.....

1 Like

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by GMbuharii: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
madapcmod:
The suspects Nurudeen Adeniyi, 34, Tunde Banjo, 29, Temitope Alaba 20, and Tobi Olukoya , 20,

Okokobioko! The usual and normal suspects whenever ritual is mentioned. I Mean oblong , chamfered and cone headed Afonjas and Afonjanatus

Did I read Ogun? OK the world capital of ritualism.

NCAN Aduwawa Benin city! Over! I repeat, suspects na d same fiful Over!

Bunch of retar.ded, zombie, ugly, lazy ass ritualists from salt waste! Animals in human skin. Thunder scatter una cone heads!

1 Like

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by ogtavia(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
sweerychick:
That looks like a cow's heart
really..even after the suspects have confirmed what it is....this ur doubting Thomas-ness beats me..

1 Like

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by heirloom90(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
am not surprise,when you are south wastener your ritualism is #peak because its in you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by arisanate(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na them, they have come to defend someone who confess to a crime.. yoruba guys, you people cannot seize to amaze me.
Look at the ritualist, they look very poor .
ABJDOT:
You're right bro, I've been checking the picture over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by arisanate(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na them, they have come to defend someone who confess to a crime.. yor uba guys, you people cannot seize to amaze me.
Look at the ritualist, they look very poor .
ABJDOT:
You're right bro, I've been checking the picture over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ritualists Arrested In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun With Human Heart (disturbing Pics by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am telling u...those human hearts looked like *Cashew* to me initially! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home / Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.