Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,793 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? (2092 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares 2007 Throwback Photos. Did She Change Much? / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Halima Abubakar In 2000 Vs 2016: Did She Bleach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by morereb10: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
I never see this one before ooo. Abi she just built the toilet newly?

Abeg my people, what is the ethnicity of this girl?

answer

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/check-out-where-this-girl-posed-took.html

cc seun ishilove lalasticlala missyb

Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by somez(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
No, she just upgraded from Latrine to Wc.

1 Like

Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
morereb10:
I never see this one before ooo. Abi she just built the toilet newly?

Abeg my people, what is the ethnicity of this girl?

answer

This is how we roll in Ekiti... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
somez:
No, she just upgraded from Latin to Wc.
Latin Abi latrine?

1 Like

Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by HajimeSaito(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
She be village mgbeke wey no sabi how to use toilet.
Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by somez(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sorry, was drinking garrison while typing...
chiddyok:

Latin Abi latrine?
Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by Jamesmatic(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ganja at work....

1 Like

Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by thesicilian: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
somez:
No, she just upgraded from Latrine to Wc.
you know the koko.
Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by killermanIsBack(m): 3:34am On Sep 21, 2016
I hate ugly girls....
Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Ishilove:

This is how we roll in Ekiti... cool

they will soon find you wink
Re: Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? by Mintayo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lol. It's probably a her new building or that of her husband which is near completion. grin

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Play And Chop Knuckle With Olamide Son(pics,video) / Nigerian Rapper, Lil Kesh In A Happy Mood As Rihanna Follows Him On Instagram / Poor Bride Uses Mosquito Net As Her Wedding Gown And Sack Of Rice As Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.