Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Please Help!!!!!my Computer Cannot Connect To The Hotspot Of My New Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help!!!!!my Computer Cannot Connect To The Hotspot Of My New Phone (636 Views)

Check Out My New Phone I Bought From Gpik79(pictures Included) / Neat Htc One M8 For Sale, Quote Your Price, I Wanna Geta New Phone / Convert Your Laptop Or Computer To Normal TV That Can Connect To DVD Or Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!!my Computer Cannot Connect To The Hotspot Of My New Phone by Shakitibob0: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
I got a new android phone last week but it has been a big task for me to connect its hotspot to a laptop..

The instruction I always get is to troubleshoot..The situation won't change even if I do

Please tell me if you have the solution
Re: Please Help!!!!!my Computer Cannot Connect To The Hotspot Of My New Phone by sexy74(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
had an issue with that but when I updated my antivirus it get solve, any time the antivirus is not up to date it does not connect .
I use Norton sha.
try and see if it works.
Re: Please Help!!!!!my Computer Cannot Connect To The Hotspot Of My New Phone by Shakitibob0: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
sexy74:
had an issue with that but when I updated my antivirus it get solve, any time the antivirus is not up to date it does not connect .
I use Norton sha.
try and see if it works.
thanks bro...but it still connects with my old phone...
Re: Please Help!!!!!my Computer Cannot Connect To The Hotspot Of My New Phone by drey22(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2016
run cmd and perform an ip reset
Re: Please Help!!!!!my Computer Cannot Connect To The Hotspot Of My New Phone by Shakitibob0: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2016
drey22:
run cmd and perform an ip reset
thanks bro but it do didn't work still

I now tether

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note 3 (X551) For Sale / Iphone 6 16GB Cost ? / In Need Of 500gb External Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.