Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Please Help! Patches On My Sisters Right Leg After Fire Incident! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! Patches On My Sisters Right Leg After Fire Incident! (944 Views)

Photos of fire incident at Nafdac headquarters Abuja / White Patches On Tongue / *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Patches On My Sisters Right Leg After Fire Incident! by ststyreal(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please house, I really would appreciate anyone who could help me with either cream or anything moderate that can be use to clear this rough skin of my sister. She had a fire incident this year precisely in the month of April. Its healed now but it has left her skin rough and in patches. Please any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks all and God bless u, as i await your positive response.

Re: Please Help! Patches On My Sisters Right Leg After Fire Incident! by ladyF(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
Maybe you can ask that guy with the pressure cooker accident that made FP. I think he used aloe vera and honey.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Patches On My Sisters Right Leg After Fire Incident! by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
ststyreal:
Please house, I really would appreciate anyone who could help me with either cream or anything moderate that can be use to clear this rough skin of my sister. She had a fire incident this year precisely in the month of April. Its healed now but it has left her skin rough and in patches. Please any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks all and God bless u, as i await your positive response.
aloe vera 6 times in a day
Rub with honey at night before bed. Continuously.

A nlder use the two stuff to clear he's.
Re: Please Help! Patches On My Sisters Right Leg After Fire Incident! by ststyreal(f): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
agarawu23:
aloe vera 6 times in a day
Rub with honey at night before bed. Continuously.

A nlder use the two stuff to clear he's.
Thanks a lot, am so so grateful

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Patches On My Sisters Right Leg After Fire Incident! by ststyreal(f): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:
Maybe you can ask that guy with the pressure cooker accident that made FP. I think he used aloe vera and honey.
Thank you so so much, am really grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Things To Do Before Sex That Can Sweeten Your Sex / Should I be Worried? / Who Gets To Be Perfect? - Editing The Human Genome To Improve Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.