Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Where To Get Pc Parts? - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Where To Get Pc Parts? (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Pc Parts? by unicornimpaler: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hi, I have a i7 6700(non k), gtx 1080, 8gb of ram, a 240gb ssd, 1tb hdd and a msi h110 gaming motherboard. I would like to get a new case as the coolermaster haf x I'm using is nice, but the side fan blocks the view of my components and the case is huge, so I'd like to get something smaller, with a windowed side panel. I would also like to get some led's, fans and maybe another hdd. Does anyone know where to get this stuff? I've searched konga and jumia but both are useless.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Biometric Fingerprint Time And Attendance System / Neat Macbook 13 4gb Ram 320gb HDD For Sale / TV Power Adapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.