Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Advise Needed Urgently!! How Can She Get A Loan?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Needed Urgently!! How Can She Get A Loan?? (655 Views)

Help Needed Urgently:how Do I Receive Money From India / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / How Can I Get A Loan Using My Bsc/nysc Certificate As Collateral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Urgently!! How Can She Get A Loan?? by iamfree25: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ive posted this in the 'investment' section but im posting it here too to get more views and comments.

Economy recession and porverty has made my mum come to the conclusion of obtaining a loan and using our house in agbado area of lagos as a collateral..

Mum doesnt have a job for 2years now and things have been rough, she's not a government worker which makes it hard for her to get a loan from the bank even with the collateral..

So ive decided to help her ask here on nairaland how she could get a loan of 1-1.5million naira to start a profitable business that has to do with food and kerosene sales...

Please anyone should give me options available for her, if theres an organisation or individual who has enough money to loan her, we've heard stories about money lenders who use voodoo and charms on people to make it hard for the borrower to pay back so they can have the collateral, thats why we want to be safe
... the current situation is not helping matters... She's ready to use the house as a collateral to show seriousness..

I need answers asap please.. Thanks
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!! How Can She Get A Loan?? by Amatorishero: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Sorry about your mum. She can get a loan with Renmoney, you can check them up online, its easy with them especially since she has a collateral but you have to be careful so you dont lose the house to the financial institution by defaulting in payment. Another thing is, you can persuade her to loan a smaller amount of money, starting a business on a loan is bad enough, starting with a huge amount is worse still. my two cents. Cheers.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!! How Can She Get A Loan?? by chikeorji123(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amatorishero:
Sorry about your mum. She can get a loan with Renmoney, you can check them up online, its easy with them especially since she has a collateral but you have to be careful so you dont lose the house to the financial institution by defaulting in payment. Another thing is, you can persuade her to loan a smaller amount of money, starting a business on a loan is bad enough, starting with a huge amount is worse still. my two cents. Cheers.

Op don't play with this advice..
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!! How Can She Get A Loan?? by iamfree25: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amatorishero:

okay thanks, can u pls shed more light on the 'renmoney'

and also, how much do u suggest she start with? Thanks
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!! How Can She Get A Loan?? by frankwealth: 8:11pm On May 18, 2018
iamfree25:
Ive posted this in the 'investment' section but im posting it here too to get more views and comments.

Economy recession and porverty has made my mum come to the conclusion of obtaining a loan and using our house in agbado area of lagos as a collateral..

Mum doesnt have a job for 2years now and things have been rough, she's not a government worker which makes it hard for her to get a loan from the bank even with the collateral..

So ive decided to help her ask here on nairaland how she could get a loan of 1-1.5million naira to start a profitable business that has to do with food and kerosene sales...

Please anyone should give me options available for her, if theres an organisation or individual who has enough money to loan her, we've heard stories about money lenders who use voodoo and charms on people to make it hard for the borrower to pay back so they can have the collateral, thats why we want to be safe
... the current situation is not helping matters... She's ready to use the house as a collateral to show seriousness..

I need answers asap please.. Thanks
Dont go for bank loan, dont go for renmoney, their interest rate is not good for a startup business.

your mum need a no interest rate loan from a family member, church, government.

send me a mail to: frankywealth@gmail.com.

put: my mom loan as the subject of the mail

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Payoneer Funds || Receive Money In Nigeria || Faqs || Highest Rate / #change Beegins With Me See How These Guys Started Their Business In Onitsha. / Nipco Acquires 60% Of Exxonmobil Oil Corporation Shares In Mobil Oil Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.